Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-21-2022, 01:08 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Be wary of new staff at AdultEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonguy__21 View Post
The standard according to the website is that you pay the door fee and then tip whatever the door fee was as a minimum.
The way the 2 girls being discussed are doing it is that they quote a high amount and then say "Oh but that doesn't include the normal tip" so they expect you to pay the door fee again in addition to the tip they quoted. It's just a weird way to do it and a bit off putting.

They should just have one number $X so when a client agrees they're not surprised and annoyed when it's suddenly $X+door fee again

If that makes sense lol
Yup that is exactly what happened, though it wasn't until after the massage was concluded and I was leaving that this additional fee was mentioned. If it would have been brought up at the start, there's no way I would have paid $130 just for touching.
Old 08-22-2022, 10:18 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post
I’d add mystique to the do not see list.
Wanted a expected tip of $200 for basic massage on top of the door fee. Prices went sky high from there.
That's a big yikes. $200 to start?!

I paid less than that and still got way more (i.e., the most one can get). And this was just last week. And this was for an hour.

Not from Mystique, though. I wouldn't visit her anyway even if I hadn't seen that bad review - her pictures just don't look appealing to me at all.

Last edited by VioletSky; 08-22-2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-22-2022, 01:45 PM
I like it Here

From the impressions that I'm getting with at least some of the visits it seems like the complete service was already rendered and then money was asked for and given at the end. You can always PM me and fully explain if I don't have it right.

In scenario one if services were already rendered, and these exorbitant sums were asked for at the end, I would have just said that I don't go for extortion. I probably would have laughed a lot as well. Here's your fair tip for the type of services rendered and I'd be on my way. They can't take back the service. In scenario 2 if these prices were brought up upon the flip over when you start getting a chest massage then that's different. You have to try to think smart and let common sense and reason take hold.

If it was scenario #1, I wouldn't care if there was arguing or screaming at the end. I would have just yelled about how much of an extortionist an attendant was if I was getting any lip. Make it well known to all of those in the establishment. Yell it all through my way out. I'd take the risk of even potentially get banned. Or even if it meant I could only go in on days when a certain attendant wasn't there. Or go to a different location, no sweat.

If push came to shove in the room, and scenario #2 played out, I'd just say "no, I'm good". Finish with just a regular plain jane massage from start to finish. Pay the basic tip and never see that attendant ever again.

Life's too short to take s**t. I deal with enough bulls**t elsewhere in my life. I'm definitely not going to deal with it at the parlours. Luckily I never have and everything for the last 7+ years has been top-notch.
Old 08-22-2022, 08:12 PM
London Sugar VIP

Nowhere are the use of force or threats mentioned. Asking for a fee for a service is NOT extortion. And if you do not ask what the fee is before you get a service you absolutely should pay the amount requested. Just like any other business. If you get a product or a service without clarifying the price you are not the one who decides on the price. If you don’t like the fee you don’t get the service. That’s pretty simple. Threatening to yell and scream is silly and juvenile. Just my opinion.

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 08-22-2022, 09:18 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletSky View Post
That's a big yikes. $200 to start?!

I paid less than that and still got way more (i.e., the most one can get). And this was just last week. And this was for an hour. .
It was all I could do to contain my laughter... couldn’t believe anyone thinks the basic tip should be $200 for the hour.
Old 08-23-2022, 07:00 PM
I like it Here

Okay, maybe extortion is too harsh of a word. Extortion usually involves blackmail, duress, undue influence and the like. Let's call it "soft extortion" or "extortion lite".

I don't know what kind of fantasy land some people are living in but $200 for basic service for an hour, and especially if it was for a half hour is completely
unreasonable and "extortion lite" through and through. Maybe some of us are wiping their a**es with hundred dollar bills. I know I can't afford to do that.

I know all the facts aren't known, and that there could be more to all of these incidents, but I'm going to take things at their typed word for now.
Even if an attendant tries to pre-negotiate it before it gets to the next step, $200 can at best be called a "wildly and stupidly excessive ask" for basic service. $130 on top of the $50 standard tip is at best an "excessive ask" for certain plus service(s) especially if it was made to sound like that "plus" service was supposed to be $130 all-in and not $130 plus an additional $50.

An attendant better be smart enough to bring up something like that first so I can respectfully and outright refuse it and go on about my day. I'm sorry but if an attendant tried to rope me at the end for a $200 tip for something that should only cost a $90-$100 tip, they crossed the line of decency first and their behaviour and how they'd handle my outright refusal to give anything other than $90-$100 would dictate how I'd act next.

Free market and capitalism works in that I'm an informed
consumer. I'm informed about a price beforehand(like I should always be) and if I don't like, I leave quietly and go on to the next. Or in this case I just get a really really basic plain body rub, give the minimum tip for the time so as to not be any trouble and go on about my day. Never see that attendant ever again.

If they act respectfully and keep calm, I then act respectfully and keep calm. I would only act in kind about the informing of "extortion lite" if an attendant got argumentative and didn't like my stance and/or wouldn't let let me leave. Is it juvenile and childish, sure. Sometimes you have to act like a child with those that act childish toward you first because that's all they understand. Eye for an eye. DGAF.

Although it may not seem like it from this rant I do prefer the calm,
reasonable and respectful route to resolution. I just don't lie down and give in to the B.S.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:45 PM
London Sugar VIP

Extortion lite ? Just a tiny, little, teency weency bit dramatic, don’t you think ? It’s called overcharging and you refuse the service and go about your way. If you don’t refuse then you are agreeing to pay their price. I choose to not receive the service in that situation.
When you drive up to a gas station and note the price of gas you can’t pump your gas then refuse to pay that price. You accept the price or you get a bus pass.
If you started screaming and yelling and interrupted my massage I wouldn’t be sympathetic at all, I would be pissed. I would want the parlour to forcibly remove you. If you wanted you could even call the police, which would be rather amusing.
“Excuse me officer, they are overcharging for extras” !
The funny thing is, this is all hypothetical. You haven’t done this and apparently haven’t had to. All of us plan on being heroes if the situation arises. But most of us put our tail between our legs and run away.

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 08-29-2022, 10:20 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

And there's always the option to voice excessive tip requests to the management, Christine. Not certain how often she checks this board but you can message her here.

LTO_3
Old 08-29-2022, 10:46 PM
Unique Entertainer

The Nordic model places all power to dictate price/terms in the hands of the parlour attendants. Whether this is right or wrong does not matter. From what I understand of the new law, there’s not a thing a parlour owner or client can do about an individual woman’s choice/activity in the room.
It has been against the law since 2014.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:56 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
The Nordic model places all power to dictate price/terms in the hands of the parlour attendants. Whether this is right or wrong does not matter. From what I understand of the new law, there’s not a thing a parlour owner or client can do about an individual woman’s choice/activity in the room.
It has been against the law since 2014.
No one's disputing the ladies can set their prices, that's not the issue being discussed. The concern is when someone says, well after the fact, they want X amount of money for their tip on top of the basic tip.
That's like telling a restaurant customer, they have to pay 75% tip on top of the 20% tip. Tell me that and I'll leave you nothing and never come back.

LTO_3