Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-18-2022, 01:43 AM
Rookie Member

Thumbs down Be wary of new staff at AdultEA

Went to go for a massage at AdultEA with one of the new ladies as my usual provider, Erica was not on the schedule for the week. Should have never done so and stayed with a tried and true provider. So what happened to make the visit a proverbial s show?

Well to start I called and set-up an appointment with Channel with the phone being answered by Linda. Was given an appointment based on her availability. When I arrived on time only Linda was at the front and she mentioned that Channel wasn't free currently and that I should wait in my car for 10 minutes. I do so figuring it's okay as sometimes sessions can go overtime. When I went back in Channel was there but mentioned that she had been double booked and wasn't available anymore, after also saying that she did so as I was late. Since she wasn't available I decided to go home and count my losses.

Welp when I got home I got an urge to try again for later, so I called again and Linda scheduled me another appointment with Channel. When I got there Channel mentioned that she was just about to go home and thus couldn't do my appointment but her friend Jayda was available. I said screw it I am already here, why not. During my session Jayda mentioned that additional flavors of coffee could be added on. She told me her prices (definitely way to high btw) and I decided on one of them. The coffee was acceptable, not the best not the worst. When I went to pay for the additional flavor she mentioned that I also had to pay the standard coffee price as well, which is very unusual as all the previous coffees I have ever gotten there, quoted me for the coffee and flavor add-on all together rather than seperate. Furthermore when I left Channel was still there so she didn't go home as mentioned!

Thus ends my night with disappointment in the new staff, should have just waited for Erica to come back rather than experiencing three strikes with Channel and Jayda. Would definitely not recommend.
Old 08-18-2022, 01:28 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Be wary of new staff at AdultEA

I have been to see Channel and can agree that the prices asked are absolutely incredibly high (to the point of being absurd). Had a similar experience as OP where the price stated, according to her, did not include the "standard tip" which seems quite odd to me.
Other than that she was quite a nice girl and very attractive. However I will not be repeating.
Old 08-18-2022, 02:58 PM
I like it Here

Sounds shady as f**k. Pretty soon those 2 might not be getting any business. I have no idea if I'm just lucky and am having mostly good experiences. Maybe it's the simplicity and ease of what I like and what works for me. I wish I could inform everyone of bad experience(s) but asides from shitty showerhead quality, certain crammed rooms or rarely slippery shower floors at some locations, I got nothing.

Thanks for the info. I would be so pissed about that if I ended up in that situation.
Old 08-18-2022, 02:59 PM
I like it Here

Actually, the showers at blue one will always likely be slippery unless they replace the base or put down some kind of anti-slip covering.
Old 08-19-2022, 12:49 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
Sounds shady as f**k. Pretty soon those 2 might not be getting any business. I have no idea if I'm just lucky and am having mostly good experiences. Maybe it's the simplicity and ease of what I like and what works for me. I wish I could inform everyone of bad experience(s) but asides from shitty showerhead quality, certain crammed rooms or rarely slippery shower floors at some locations, I got nothing.

Thanks for the info. I would be so pissed about that if I ended up in that situation.
This was the first time I've ever really had a terrible time there. Sure I've had some rushed services but this is the only time I felt like I was being taken advantage of. That's why I think it's just a few bad apples as I've had a great time with Erica, Juno, Carmine and plenty others that have long since retired.
Old 08-19-2022, 07:08 AM
I like it Here

Those attendants that you listed, I fully believe that they know how to build goodwill and understand the concept of establishing a client base for repeat visits. As I'm not a female, and I've never worked in this business, I speculate that it just seems like you can't make a proper living(long-term) without having that base of repeat clients.

Maybe for a while when first starting out an attendant can survive on a groups of random visit clientele in a new city/parlour environment but when push comes to shove, and it has taken an attendant long enough to cycle through all potential clients and they've pissed them all off in some way, they're usually left with nothing.
Old 08-20-2022, 12:00 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
Those attendants that you listed, I fully believe that they know how to build goodwill and understand the concept of establishing a client base for repeat visits. As I'm not a female, and I've never worked in this business, I speculate that it just seems like you can't make a proper living(long-term) without having that base of repeat clients.

Maybe for a while when first starting out an attendant can survive on a groups of random visit clientele in a new city/parlour environment but when push comes to shove, and it has taken an attendant long enough to cycle through all potential clients and they've pissed them all off in some way, they're usually left with nothing.
Fully agree on that as this is a very customer service focused industry where reputation can make or break someone. The ones that last past the new girl phase tend to be the ones who provide good service and a connection of some kind to their clients.
Old 08-20-2022, 06:33 PM
Semi-retired hobbiest

I haven’t been to the parlours in years but previously I’d pay the door fee and then in the room I’d discuss options and tip accordingly. We’re you expected to pay the door fee a second time or do you not pay the door fee when entering the parlour and pay this in the room
Old 08-20-2022, 09:01 PM
I like it Here

I’d add mystique to the do not see list.
Wanted a expected tip of $200 for basic massage on top of the door fee. Prices went sky high from there.
More of a dominatrix than a masseuse however she is open about this after she takes off her clothes. Not a great thing unless your into that.
Also very rushed. Booked a 1 hr massage and she rushed it through to get it over with and get me out the door in just over a half hour.
Complete rip off
Will not be making a return visit.
Old 08-20-2022, 10:30 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
I haven’t been to the parlours in years but previously I’d pay the door fee and then in the room I’d discuss options and tip accordingly. We’re you expected to pay the door fee a second time or do you not pay the door fee when entering the parlour and pay this in the room
The standard according to the website is that you pay the door fee and then tip whatever the door fee was as a minimum.
The way the 2 girls being discussed are doing it is that they quote a high amount and then say "Oh but that doesn't include the normal tip" so they expect you to pay the door fee again in addition to the tip they quoted. It's just a weird way to do it and a bit off putting.

They should just have one number $X so when a client agrees they're not surprised and annoyed when it's suddenly $X+door fee again

If that makes sense lol