Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-05-2022, 09:56 AM
I like it Here

Default Parlours open

Are the parlours able to stay open after this latest set of rules?
Old 01-05-2022, 11:38 AM
AdultEA Manager

Default Re: Parlours open

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogg95 View Post
Are the parlours able to stay open after this latest set of rules?
Yes we still open
Old 01-06-2022, 08:29 AM
Unique Entertainer

Just wondering what other girls (including those at the parlours) and guys think of masking during sessions. I am assuming that the parlours do enforce masking...(?)
Old 01-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Massage Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Just wondering what other girls (including those at the parlours) and guys think of masking during sessions. I am assuming that the parlours do enforce masking...(?)
Not sure if it is a stipulation in the restrictions now. I have been given it as a personal choice thus far. Vaxed vs non-vaxed would be the only concern. IMO.
I do know some independent RMT's are skeptical of the client wearing a mask on the table and have not worn it themselves during the session.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Unique Entertainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever40 View Post
Not sure if it is a stipulation in the restrictions now. I have been given it as a personal choice thus far. Vaxed vs non-vaxed would be the only concern. IMO.
I do know some independent RMT's are skeptical of the client wearing a mask on the table and have not worn it themselves during the session.
Interesting Fever40. Given that everyone wears masks everywhere else, do you think that the girls are genuinely 'skeptical' as you say, or do you think they've simply acquiesced to the risk (i.e. they believe that this is what the guys want and so have habituated themselves to the situation)?

Do any of you guys worry about not wearing masks?
I do think many healthy people worry less about themselves getting the virus, but so many of us (guys and girls alike) have vulnerable people around us in our personal lives...

I just read that Quebec may make vaccination mandatory for entering liquor and cannabis stores due to the strain on health care.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Massage Addict

Quote:
Interesting Fever40. Given that everyone wears masks everywhere else, do you think that the girls are genuinely 'skeptical' as you say, or do you think they've simply acquiesced to the risk (i.e. they believe that this is what the guys want and so have habituated themselves to the situation)?

I do think many healthy people worry less about themselves getting the virus, but so many of us (guys and girls alike) have vulnerable people around us in our personal lives...

I just read that Quebec may make vaccination mandatory for entering liquor and cannabis stores due to the strain on health care.
They do give you the choice. I think a small fear of the risk of being face down on the table wearing a mask is the concern, maybe more for an independent. For higher traffic establishments you would certainly wear a mask in at least the common areas. But, certainly linens etc would be changed and some disinfecting between clients.
Yesterday afternoon, I did not wear a mask during a session, but I was tested the day before. My therapist did wear her mask as I found half way thru she is immune compromised were she was not wearing one a month ago. She had no concern with me not wearing one.
IMO, people should be able to recognize there own situations and environments and make appropriate choices accordingly. And naturally if you are not feeling well, stay home. PSW's, nurses and even RMT's working in a clinic are required to stay home when feeling unwell and need to be tested before they can return to work.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:15 AM
Unique Entertainer

Interesting.
Anyone else with a different experience? i.e. masking of client and provider?
Old 01-07-2022, 12:57 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:

I think it would almost be entirely that the lady feels the guy doesn't want to wear a mask and doesn't want her too either. If you have to wear a mask to get a haircut, I would think you also have to in another personal situation like this. But let's be honest, participants in this business, whether client or provider, are generally more accepting of risky situations, and masks aren't really that conducive to a pleasurable intimate experience. Rules might say one thing, but as we know, what goes on in private is really up to the participants.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:12 PM
Unique Entertainer

Smile Re: Parlours open

Right, makes sense Jeff D.
Just realized my bad manners in posing the larger masking question in a parlour thread. Shouldn't have done that - would have been better in a more general section. I was always impressed by how the parlours seemed to be taking a lead in this regard since the early days of the pandemic - at least this was my impression every time I went shopping at my favourite store next door to one:)
Old 01-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Rookie Member

I haven't been since before Omicron was really an issue, but those times the provider removed their mask after entering the room and indicated I could do the same. I did because I didn't feel the risk was too large at the time.

Now, I would feel more comfortable being given the choice to keep my mask on, or at least knowing the provider was vaccinated.