Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Rookie Member

Default Denym Rose and Saddie

Hello everyone,

I have tried to contact the two listed providers to schedule coffee dates however I have not heard back from either of them. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:32 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Denym Rose and Saddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orannis View Post
Hello everyone,

I have tried to contact the two listed providers to schedule coffee dates however I have not heard back from either of them. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
Sadie can be tough to get a hold of. I have had many texts to her not responded to but she is worth not giving up on.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:24 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by orannis View Post
Hello everyone,

They are still available. They may be only available on a limited schedule since it is summer time. If you don't hear back after a couple days, try again and ask if they got your previous message.
Your method of contact may also be an issue. Text message would probably get the quickest reply.
How you message them is also important. This is a business where a message is a book judged by it's cover so if you appear crude or creepy you could be ignored.
Messages like "Hi, how are you" are a bad start.
A good message would be like "Hello, I seen your ad on London Sugar and I would love to spend an hour with you (date) some time between _____ and _____ if possible".
Better yet is a message like; ""Hello, I seen your ad on London Sugar and I would love to spend an hour with you. My name is ______, I am __ years old, have seen ______ and _____. I was hoping for (date) some time between ______ and ______ if possible".
You can also ask questions about her services if you need to. Just be polite about it. Something like "I enjoy _________________ and was hoping this was something you provide?".
It's polite, doesn't waste time, provides all the details and allows her the ability to make a quick booking without a lot of back and forth irreverent conversation. Don't ask her rates if they are posted in her ad!
These ladies get a LOT of messages and prefer clients they can book quickly and easily since they do have a limited amount of time for replies. Otherwise they "may", put you "on hold" until they have more time to get back to you. Avoid the small talk till you actually are with her.
Messages like "How are you" provides no information and are a complete waste of time unless she's your friend or relative. Her first reaction to that will most likely be....

These are tips based on my 18 years of hearing feedback from providers.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Full spa/massage provider

Everything Gerald said ^ but also my incall was under serious unexpected construction until recently and even now I’m unexpectedly off due to follow up checks on repairs being conducted yesterday - early next week so it’s been the worst time to try to meet me.

As for not replying to messages, if I don’t see a message until hours later I usually don’t return the message unless it says its safe to text back anytime just in case there’s a significant other there to ask who’s messaging you.

I do apologize to you as well as anyone else who has been trying to get in touch with me. It’s been a very stressful month due to my incall being under repair. My side job doesn’t afford me the time to keep on top of messages during the day so unfortunately it has been very difficult to respond to messages in a timely manner.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal next week and thank you so much for your understanding!

Xoxo,

Sadie

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 08-09-2019, 05:28 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
Everything Gerald said ^ but also my incall was under serious unexpected construction until recently and even now I’m unexpectedly off due to follow up checks on repairs being conducted yesterday - early next week so it’s been the worst time to try to meet me.

As for not replying to messages, if I don’t see a message until hours later I usually don’t return the message unless it says its safe to text back anytime just in case there’s a significant other there to ask who’s messaging you.

I do apologize to you as well as anyone else who has been trying to get in touch with me. It’s been a very stressful month due to my incall being under repair. My side job doesn’t afford me the time to keep on top of messages during the day so unfortunately it has been very difficult to respond to messages in a timely manner.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal next week and thank you so much for your understanding!

Xoxo,

Sadie
A very professional and courteous reply.
I'm impressed, Ms. Sadie.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:47 AM
No Contact Available

Sorry for the absence. I am relocating and will be established again very soon. Im sorry if I have missed any messages but have been trying to stay on top of things. I am booking for this Wednesday and Thursday....Fri morning on special request. Please text or email.
Thank you all for your patience. 😘😊
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190710_071949.jpg (29.1 KB, 128 views)
Old 08-13-2019, 05:42 AM
Rookie Member

Both very professional response and a added bonus from the lovely Ms.rose:)
Hope you both get everything worked out soon.
Old 08-29-2019, 02:14 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenymRose View Post
Sorry for the absence. I am relocating and will be established again very soon. Im sorry if I have missed any messages but have been trying to stay on top of things. I am booking for this Wednesday and Thursday....Fri morning on special request. Please text or email.
Thank you all for your patience. 😘😊
Boobs!

The Sears catalogue taught me well.