Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-11-2019, 08:02 AM
Disneyland

Default Jasmine?

Does anyone remember Jasmine from AdultEA? Any idea where she works now? Any contact info? I’ve searched high and low but I never been able to find anyone as good as her.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Disneyland

Default Re: Jasmine?

Just to clarify, I mean the Jasmine who was tall, dark skin, I think she was 23. Thanks!
Old 11-19-2019, 12:00 PM
Disneyland

Found her. Thank you to those who have PMed me!
Old 10-20-2020, 09:17 AM
Rookie Member

I am also looking for her she was my favourite as well. I haven't been able to find anyone that I enjoyed seeing as much as her. I asked around a little bit when she left with no luck I was just hoping she would return. Can anyone help me locate her and let me know if she is still working.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:57 PM
Semi-retired hobbiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDW14 View Post
I am also looking for her she was my favourite as well. I haven't been able to find anyone that I enjoyed seeing as much as her. I asked around a little bit when she left with no luck I was just hoping she would return. Can anyone help me locate her and let me know if she is still working.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t get a reply. Brand new and first post is looking for someone who has left the business or changed. Contribute to the board, post some reviews, and you’ll earn trust.
Old 10-28-2020, 10:38 PM
Cous Cous in the pus pus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMiddleton View Post
Just to clarify, I mean the Jasmine who was tall, dark skin, I think she was 23. Thanks!
The name sounds familiar, but my old-man-brain is in a fog and I can’t recall her look or whether I visited with her. Has she gone Indy or moved in a new direction?
Old 11-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Don’t be surprised if you don’t get a reply. Brand new and first post is looking for someone who has left the business or changed. Contribute to the board, post some reviews, and you’ll earn trust.
My bad I am clearly new here and that thread caught my eye immediately because I've long wondered if she was still working because she was by far my favourite. I'll gladly post some reviews
Old 11-21-2020, 10:34 PM
Rookie Member

Still no info on Jasmine? I'm assuming she retired or moved on? I'd appreciate it if some people with info would pm me as I said before she was my all time favourite.