Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-15-2023, 05:47 PM
I'm popular now

Default Abbie

Was in London today to get some parts for a Jeep I'm putting on the road. As a result of the wrenching I've doing, I've been pretty stiff/sore lately so decided a massage was in order and I decided to give Abbie a try. Am SO glad I did!
Contact was quick and easy and a time was quickly set. Location is a private home, very easy to find.
Was greeted at a the door by a lovely woman. As looks are subjective, I won't say anything except pics are accurate and I was not at all disappointed Introductions were quickly made and after a quick a shower, we got down to business.
Room is very clean with a comfortable massage table. As it turns out, she was a RMT for quite a while, which was perfect for me. She actually gave me a really good massage that got a few of my sore spots out. As for the rest, WOW, you have to go and experience for yourself. I don't get out too often, but Abbie is a definite MUST see again.
Thank you Abbie for a great tine, and a great massage.

EDIT: I have some rather severe hearing loss, and wear hearing aids, which I wasn't wearing when I saw Abbie. I apparently misheard her. She does NOT have RMT training. do apologize if I misheard and/or misspoke.

Last edited by lurker; 10-18-2023 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Wrong information.
Old 10-27-2023, 06:34 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Abbie

I can echo what Lurker is saying about Abbie ! What an absolutely wonderful fun and beautiful woman who really knows how to make a man feel good . Communication with her is very easy , her place is immaculate and very welcoming !! She was even extremely friendly when I had to cancel after communicating with her throughout the day do to work commitments and we were able to pick up where we left off and rescheduled the next evening. The entire experience was 10 + !! I can’t wait to see her again !