Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-02-2015, 08:39 AM
London Sugar VIP

Smile Lana at Sweet City

A random walk a few weeks ago led me to Sweet City, which I had not visited for years. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by redhead Lana, a 40-year-old with the body of a 25 year-old, including nice (natural) breasts. I returned recently to confirm that I hadn?t been dreaming, and had another good massage by this easy-going, interesting, attractive woman. Easy to talk to.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Lana at Sweet City

I don't understand why they don't have pictures.. Or a brief bio. It's not 2001 anymore. Time to upgrade that website
Old 09-02-2015, 02:19 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa81 View Post
I don't understand why they don't have pictures.. Or a brief bio. It's not 2001 anymore. Time to upgrade that website
One of the former ladies from here was working there a year ago and was going to work on that project. Then she went and got a day job and left the industry, and I guess they haven't looked at it since.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:56 AM
Virgin Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiBear View Post
A random walk a few weeks ago led me to Sweet City, which I had not visited for years. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by redhead Lana, a 40-year-old with the body of a 25 year-old, including nice (natural) breasts. I returned recently to confirm that I hadn?t been dreaming, and had another good massage by this easy-going, interesting, attractive woman. Easy to talk to.

Hey new member,
I just yesterday randomly stumbled into Sweet City and was shocked with the plesent experience I had. Although I was greated by Lana, I stayed with a lil gem DREA. OMG this little light skinned girl is too good to be true. I would like to see Lana vut can't get this cutie Drea and her magic outta me head... I will definitely go back, but will call ahead as website is no good
Old 11-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Rookie Member

Went into Sweet City this evening hoping that Lana of Drea would be working.
Neither one was but there were 4 ladies available 2 were reasonably attractive Brooke and Mya?
I choose Mya ? for 45 minutes. She was a small,dark haired.
Went into the room and asked her not to be too long ( it's one of my pet peeves having to wait )

After just over 10 minutes she still hadn't come back so I went out and and she was no where to be found.

The girls in the waiting room just laughed and said too bad - sorry tough luck

This has happened before at Sweet City and I don't know why I went back
Old 11-14-2015, 05:00 PM
London Sugar VIP

Returning this thread to its original topic, I have now seen Lana a number of times, with very satisfying results - it just keeps getting better !

Hooray for Sweet City for posting this week's schedule on their website - let's hope this practice continues !

Update: The practice of posting the current schedule did not last beyond one week ! Hell of a way to run a business ....

Later update: OK, weekly schedule is now up - but most of the week has already passed !

Last edited by YogiBear; 11-20-2015 at 09:52 AM. Reason: updating info again
Old 11-16-2015, 06:52 AM
Rookie Member

@Another guy.......did she leave and go home or something? Did they refund your door fee? More details, please.
Old 07-12-2016, 04:33 AM
Rookie Member

3 a.m., insomnia in full force, getting just a lil tired of watching Trump on cnn (I do love Trump tho! lol) - Anyway I decided to take Yogi's advice and stop by SweetCity and see Lana .... Yogi you were spot on! Aside from a very enjoyable and relaxing time, she is one of the nicest and most honest people I have ever met! Not to mention pretty damn hot and talented :) Repeat yes, recommend absolutely!

Last edited by radraven; 07-12-2016 at 04:48 AM. Reason: forgot a line
Old 07-12-2016, 01:58 PM

Hmmm...never been to Sweet City due to many unfavorable comments from members previously...good to see all the positive info recently...guess I will have to check it out
Old 07-12-2016, 02:38 PM
I like it Here

Is there a place to find rates and services?

From what I understand, it can get a little pricey.

Kinda like going to a strip joint and blowing $100 in 15 min for 5 songs and just getting a peak.

I'm totally down for a good massage and don't mind paying for extras but, like to avoid any wallet hang overs.