Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-03-2020, 06:00 PM
I'm popular now

Default Various blue

With covid slowing down I’ve made i5 back to blue chain afew times over last 2 months, so quick summery.

Stacey. Had tried to see her as a walk in a couple times, she was always a favourite. Still is a favourite and more I know her to talk the better the time is. Wonderful and can’t go wrong.

Kimmy only seen her once and was very cute, sweet, her expectations were a bit high but a better than average massage. Not bad at anything, just not my favourite . Walked in for visit hen she was there a couple weeks later, pick someone else, ( Stacey) and she was giving dirty looks and made some comment to the third girl Oh well

Natalia. Gourgous, tease fun and open to reasonable coffees. Pretty limited conversation. She was a dancer and her look shows. If you just want some one to keep you relaxed from stress, nothing else, great pick.

Gia- new to adlutea. Now to the area. Massage was lacking, conversation was lacking. Looks were 6/10 in a business anything less than 7.5 can make it tough. I wouldn’t go back intentionally. Might be ok if all others were busy, cause I hate walking away