Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-17-2022, 05:53 AM
Rookie Member

Default Samantha the Fox

What can I say about Samantha.
Well, guys, Samantha is a superb companion. Not to sound or be biased, but I’ve known Samantha for many years now, and am very much a regular.
For those who have never had the privilege of seeing and being with her, let me tell you, she is a Class act. She’s not only extremely gorgeous, but her friendly disposition and personality will put you at immediately ease.
She has a fantastic smile, always smiling and happy, and her laughter is contagious.
When she first greets you at the door, you will feel immediately welcomed and comfortable. She has a small dog, that will also greet you and will love you right away.
She is a fantastic conversationist, well versed on any topic, a very intelligent Lady, and a sense of humour that is off the charts.
There’s is never a dull or boring moment with Samantha.
When you leave, I guarantee, that you will want to see her again and again.
Old 05-17-2022, 04:05 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Samantha the Fox

Samantha had piqued my interest recently but after reading through every link on the website and coming across her needing a London Sugar reference for new clients it just turned me right off.

I can't truly get it since I'm not a provider but I have an idea. Maybe it's for safety, comfort, getting an idea about personality, figuring out client reliability and stability, etc. etc., but I don't want to have to be forced to establish and cultivate a relationship with an LS SP who doesn't have this as a requirement, only to eventually ask them to be used as a reference to have to try and cultivate this new relationship with Samantha.

I'm sure she's great but she must not really need to bring on many new clients since she utilizes this rule.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:36 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I can't truly get it since I'm not a provider but I have an idea. Maybe it's for safety, comfort, getting an idea about personality, figuring out client reliability and stability, etc. etc., but I don't want to have to be forced to establish and cultivate a relationship with an LS SP who doesn't have this as a requirement, only to eventually ask them to be used as a reference to have to try and cultivate this new relationship with Samantha.
I get what you are saying, and I do see your side of it. However, she isn't looking for a review based on a long term relationship you had with another provider. She is just looking for verification that you are a "good" client.
Looking at her side of it, you don't see all the bad, disrespectful, no-show fuck-around guys these providers have with deal with every day.
It's all the losers and assholes out there that spoil it for everyone else.
On a positive note, caring enough to screen clients is better than not caring at all.
Just takes one appointment to earn your brownie points with another lady.

Old 05-17-2022, 10:44 PM
Virgin Member

Well said Gerald
Old 05-18-2022, 02:15 AM
I like it Here

I actually didn't mean a long-term relationship. I didn't mean years upon years or dozens upon dozens of sessions. I didn't mean for it to sound or come off that way.

I also don't think one visit with another LS provider warrants good enough merit to be a widely used reference. I'm getting what you're laying down.
Some of those thoughts you put in to words in that post are one's I had but didn't care to put so eloquently.

SP's have to deal with a lot of b**ls**t, the likes of which someone who's not an SP can't at all fathom. I didn't want to get in to all the unimaginable gory details floating around in my mind and post them. I think an SP can easily pick up during a visit that I'm not a narcissistic sociopath or that I'm not some delusional psychopath. But to me, that's not good enough for a true reference of character when it comes to hobbying.

The only thing is, and this is just how I feel, that to not have an LS SP feel used just for the ask of the reference, I'd have to at least see them 3-6 times before I even broach that subject. Even then I would still feel wrong about asking them to do that. Also by that time, I feel that they would have a good enough grasp of how agreeable I am to having a fun and relaxing time, along with how easy going/chill I am to be around.

Maybe a lot of them connect with one another and it's all copacetic. It's like some kind of fraternity of information exchange and they may return the favour to one another. Either way we can prattle on about this for days. I see many of the sides and POV's. I have an understanding of the positives and negatives.

Samantha is the only independent provider that I'm interested in right now. Any other provider would be strictly used for the reference and dropped once it's given. That's not at all how I would like to play that out. So I'm stuck in Samantha no-man's land.

Agree to disagree. Disagree to Agree. It's all good.
Old 05-18-2022, 06:28 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I also don't think one visit with another LS provider warrants good enough merit to be a widely used reference.
You are way over thinking it.
If "Jane Doe" looks interesting, book some time with her. If you hit it off and want to see her more, that's cool. If you still want to see Samantha, then just say "yes I seen Jane Doe once".
Jane Doe isn't going to feel insulted when Samantha contacts her. Samantha expects to see Jane Doe's clients and Jane Doe expects to see Samantha's clients. It's the circle of life! lol
If you disagree with what she's doing, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. It seems to work for her.

Old 05-18-2022, 07:15 AM
Rookie Member

Oh Mr. Hockey, wait until you hear from Samantha herself
Old 05-18-2022, 07:58 AM
Paid Companion

Oparazzi thanks so much for the nice review of me; you are always a pleasure to see and I look forward to seeing you again xxox.

Hockey guy... quite the story you write off of a positive review I received. Let me point out a few things to you:

1. I am self employed and entitled to run my business the way I want.

2. If requesting a reference from LS is an issue for you, find someone else.

3. I only ask for a reference if your approach with me is undesirable; for example, if you say "hey baby" I might not even reply at all let alone ask for a reference.

4. Not looking for a relationship here; this is a business.

5. The majority of board members here are not asked for references as they are polite gentlemen when they contact me.

Gerald, Oparazzi and all the ladies and gentlemen of this board wishing you all a great day
Old 05-18-2022, 09:22 AM
Just waiting for a friend

Wicked smart and sexy….brilliant response.
Old 05-18-2022, 07:33 PM
Going Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthatheFox View Post
Oparazzi thanks so much for the nice review of me; you are always a pleasure to see and I look forward to seeing you again xxox.

Hockey guy... quite the story you write off of a positive review I received. Let me point out a few things to you:

1. I am self employed and entitled to run my business the way I want.

2. If requesting a reference from LS is an issue for you, find someone else.

3. I only ask for a reference if your approach with me is undesirable; for example, if you say "hey baby" I might not even reply at all let alone ask for a reference.

4. Not looking for a relationship here; this is a business.

5. The majority of board members here are not asked for references as they are polite gentlemen when they contact me.

Gerald, Oparazzi and all the ladies and gentlemen of this board wishing you all a great day

GREAT response ... totally agree ! ;)