Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-01-2015, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Sweet Shay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
All valid points. It doesn't address the two times the one gentleman booked and was stood up and the numerous other times that seem to be coming to light. I received a PM from a trusted source when I was about to contact Shay who's name I will not mention. He did see her since her return and throughout the visit she stopped to check every message that came in on her phone. Doesn't exactly make for an intimate experience. I was fully ready to put out the welcome mat for this beautiful woman but I think she may have got cold feet. I'm sure she's a great person but facts are facts. I do wish her well.
One of the caveats to advertising on this site for girls who are either very unreliable or who provide poor service is they will be weeded out rather quickly and be gone from here! The accountability is a huge factor and the reason some of the ladies have deservedly earned the TTT designation and be allowed to continue to advertise their services on here (and continually receive positive reviews also) because of their professionalism and reliability....
Old 03-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Gone but not forgotten

She was sweet and you don't get 250,000+ views for no reason.
I think this thread has expired.....
I am sure some wish she would return....the Yogi Law...lol
There are a lot of other fine ladies on this board !
Old 03-03-2015, 07:41 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
One of the caveats to advertising on this site for girls who are either very unreliable or who provide poor service is they will be weeded out rather quickly and be gone from here! The accountability is a huge factor and the reason some of the ladies have deservedly earned the TTT designation and be allowed to continue to advertise their services on here (and continually receive positive reviews also) because of their professionalism and reliability....
Good points. Makes me wonder though why Paris is still around. Just sayin...

I saw Shay a number of times a few years back. Always enjoyed seeing her. She was and probably still is very attractive but she was not that reliable or easy to book back then either. I think this business tends to make some girls jaded. Understandable I suppose. Others I think just don't give a shit and seem to get enjoyment out of jerking customers around with no shows, not answering texts etc. . jmho

There are also some great girls out there who are reliable and offer great service too.

I wish Shay all the best but based ont the comments, this comeback seems to be a little shaky and maybe not very well thought out.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:55 AM
Rookie Member

I guess she is gone yet again. Too bad very hot woman and a good time for sure!
Old 03-06-2015, 12:18 PM
I like it Here

Some of the Sweetest
ummm Lips i have ever seen
Old 03-06-2015, 03:17 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnStud View Post
I guess she is gone yet again. Too bad very hot woman and a good time for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhoe View Post
Some of the Sweetest
ummm Lips i have ever seen
I guess some of us will never know. As a man who enjoys putting his mouth on lips of every description I'm here to say there is no shortage of sweet ones here. Thanks girls. You do me right every time I wanted to make that statement here on a 5200 view thread so folks could see it. Talk about a piss poor return on investment. Fuck me........wait a sec. What a great idea.

Blues

Last edited by Blues; 03-06-2015 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Rookie Member

It's been years since I saw here, but after driving from Hamilton twice only to be stood up, or delayed for 2 hours, I won't try again.

The last time I saw here was a ton of fun. although a lot of talking until I found a way to stop her gums flapping.

Her new pics would suggest a bit of a mummy figure... has she "matured"? I loved her tiny waist...
Old 11-20-2015, 04:33 PM
Rookie Member

I saw her once about 5 years ago. Beautiful girl. I had an appointment set with her about 4 months ago. When I called a hour ahead to confirm she cancelled. Too bad.