Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Local Public Services > Local Bars

Local Bars Reviews and Discussions of London Bars

Old 10-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Rookie Member

Default Cougar bars

Hi everyone I have enjoyed this site for the last few years and have visited a handful at EC girls and always found great and accurate advice from other members. I am a fairly private guy so I don't really post very often. I was just hoping to get some advice. I will be staying in London for the next couple months and was wondering where would be a good place to look for some 40 something ladies at a regular bar while I am in the area. Kind of a thrill of the hunt kind of thing. Thanks
Old 10-18-2014, 12:02 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Cougar bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancemaster View Post
Hi everyone I have enjoyed this site for the last few years and have visited a handful at EC girls and always found great and accurate advice from other members. I am a fairly private guy so I don't really post very often. I was just hoping to get some advice. I will be staying in London for the next couple months and was wondering where would be a good place to look for some 40 something ladies at a regular bar while I am in the area. Kind of a thrill of the hunt kind of thing. Thanks
Norma Jeans is an option (however 90% of the women are a tad on the larger side...if you don`t mind that)
Also, u may want to check out the Roadly Worthouse (aka Wortley Roadhouse)
Old 10-18-2014, 12:14 AM
Life of the Party

Quote:
Wortley Roadhouse for sure.

Joe Kools is also good. On the weekends it is very full so it improves your odds based on the number of women. Just get there before 10pm to avoid the line up.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:15 AM
London Sugar VIP

Kools, Wortley and Norma's all easy picins for cougars and some youngins too.

A couple of other places I've hunted with success: Robinson hall and I've even been successful in some pubs Molly blooms and the runt club. Try barking frog on the weekend, but it is really packed.

On Sundays I strongly suggest call the office, no real cougars there I don't think but lots of emo gals, strippers, and retro ladies. Usually really easy hunting there if you dance.

Crip
Old 10-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Rookie Member

Thank you everyone for the responses and tips I will be sure to hit these spots up. Also just one other question. Is there any really popular local bands that bring the crowds and especially the ladies out ?
Old 10-19-2014, 11:16 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Thank you everyone for the responses and tips I will be sure to hit these spots up. Also just one other question. Is there any really popular local bands that bring the crowds and especially the ladies out ?
I wish, not anymore. Bob noxious ..... Maybe but rarely play.

Crip
Old 10-19-2014, 11:40 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Wortley roadhouse for sure, been awhile since I've been there. Do they still have live bands on weekends?

Just a word of caution though those Cougars get VERY hungry in there after midnight.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Passionate Playmate

Are there any weekday afternoons when the cougars might be on the prowl? If so which watering hole is most likely to attract them?
Old 10-21-2014, 08:24 PM
I like it Here

Is it just me or is this post being answered by older fellows who may be out of touch? I have never seen 90% of the women at Normas a tad larger. Maybe we should let the guys under 30 answer this one.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:19 PM
No Contact Available

I thought cougar would be over 40. Under 40 we are just Pumas. So how would the 30 year old guys know?? I don't understand

Dylan oxo