Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs down Sarah Bunny - Avoid

Recently I've been craving a nice cup of coffee as I haven't had any in a while. Originally I was going to visit Taylor's cafe but it ended up closing unexpectedly a few hours before I was planning on going there. I decided that I still wanted coffee so why not go to another coffee shop and settled on Sarah's. I wish I hadn't as it was the worst cup of coffee I've had and makes me regret getting it.

The barista was on the phone almost the entire time. Someone else showed up to the coffee shop 5 minutes after I did and knocked on the door. Was supposed to stay way longer but felt extremely rushed and uncomfortable. The coffee shop was also a mess and the barista seemed to be drinking something strong. PM me if you want to know more.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:26 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Sarah Bunny - Avoid

Thanks for the review... I must have given her my number in the past because 2 times in the last 5 days she has randomly texted me asking me to come see her
Old 11-09-2020, 09:37 AM
I like it Here

texting from an SP is a a serious lack of etiquette on her part
Old 11-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Rookie Member

I will also say that her texting was really incoherent and her age is also wrong, more in the 40's +
Old 11-09-2020, 12:15 PM
No Contact Available

Sorry you didn’t enjoy your time with me.It’s a new day life teaches you,I take great pride in my providing the best possible experience for all my clients.....however you can’t please everyone and that day was a chaotic one.Clients need to understand that arriving late causes problems with scheduling,but arriving early is worse.The client knocked at the door didn’t understand that.I was on the phone trying to prevent the client from showing up early and I do take full responsibility for that.
I would make a horrible traffic controller. Please accept my apologies
Old 11-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Virgin Member

I did consider having a taste, but I found coffe way overpriced, I am glad I decided against it. Thank you for sharing your experience and taking one for the team.