Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Rookie Member

Default Ms.Lana

I just saw Ms. Lana for the first time. What a fool I am for not seeing her sooner.

This woman is a real Lady in every possible way, she is not only drop dead gorgeous, but OMG her personality, warmth and grace are off the charts. The way she greeted and treated me was extraordinary.
It was like we were meant to be together.

Lana is the complete woman in every sense, an absolute stunner, we just immediately gelled, her company is just amazing, her intelligence, humour, style and beauty just scratch the surface on what she is like as a person.

The time I spent with her, we talked and talked, and I was just mesmerized by her, all the while taking in her extreme sophistication and beauty with my eyes.

She has such long and gorgeous legs that would stop traffic.

I'm honestly surprised this woman doesn't have more reviews.

I will be seeing a lot more of this angel, all I can say is this...when I left her company, I was suffering from extreme lunch bag let down, and just wanted to turn around and return to her.

Being a photographer does have it's downfalls, with a previous commitment, following my time with Lana was one of them, I wish I could have stayed longer. The next time I'll know better
Old 11-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Paid Companion

Default Re: Ms.Lana

Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time, as did I.
I look forward to seeing you again....XOXO