Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > Other Adult Services in London

Other Adult Services in London Reviews and Discussions on local Dommes, Dancers, or whatever

Old 01-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Rookie Member

Default Mrs X the Domme

I know that this is not for all guys but I like the idea of submitting to a beautiful woman and Mrs X or should I say Mistress X certainly fits the bill. She has a cross of maturity and sexiness that makes her perfect for the role. For those looking to have some control in their lives Mistress X can deliver. As a warning for any one who is going to see her, don’t underestimate her. You may think you got away with things you say or do but I guarantee you, you will feel the sting for it later. She is fantastic at exerting her control. Her beauty makes the role of the submissive even tougher, wishing you can touch but unable to because your wrists are bound and even when not remembering your role and trying to behave. She is the perfect mix between stern, teasing, and sensual. Your heart with race with the tease and denial and your bottom will sting when she spanks you with here paddle or crop and trust me she has quite the arm. Mistress is experienced in a lot of other areas which I won’t get into here, PM if you need more information. Mistress also loves to wear sexy lingerie which I love. I have a thing for garters and stockings. Here location is clean and well suited for BDSM. I certainly recommend her to all subs and slaves.

Last edited by pantyslut; 01-30-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Old 01-30-2016, 06:09 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Mrs X the Domme

Awesome review!! I agree, She Rocks & Rules my world!!!!
Old 01-30-2016, 06:09 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Mrs X the Domme

Go Habs!!