Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-14-2023, 09:25 AM
Native Guy

Default Re: Ambiance massage parlour

Thank you for TOFTT, hogg cause I drove by there last night and was tempted to drop in but had second thoughts and just kept driving so am glad I passed on it.
Old 04-15-2023, 02:37 AM
I like it Here

I haven't had as crazy/bad of an experience but I can say unequivocally, don't do it! Just don't do it!
Old 04-16-2023, 07:54 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

I've never been to a parlour and really like the idea of the convenience but the fact that I have no idea what services will be available (maybe none?) or how much it will cost (maybe limitless?) makes it seem like a frustrating and likely disappointing (maybe enraging?) experience. Hard pass.
Old 04-16-2023, 10:07 AM
I like it Here

I will say that 90-95% of my Adultea attendant and parlour experiences are good all the way to excellent. Have I been a little lucky? Maybe. As nice as Bliss and most rooms at Platinum are, I'm not really going for the room. But if the shower pressure sucks, the drain is clogged, the soap runs out, or the water is scalding and takes too long to balance out, the attendants always seem to make up for it. I absolutely despise Blue One but I will go if it means I get to see who I want during the time that I want on that day. Ambiance leaves much to be desired. It wasn't the worst but it was far from the best.
Old 04-16-2023, 05:32 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I will say that 90-95% of my Adultea attendant and parlour experiences are good all the way to excellent. Have I been a little lucky? Maybe. As nice as Bliss and most rooms at Platinum are, I'm not really going for the room. But if the shower pressure sucks, the drain is clogged, the soap runs out, or the water is scalding and takes too long to balance out, the attendants always seem to make up for it. I absolutely despise Blue One but I will go if it means I get to see who I want during the time that I want on that day. Ambiance leaves much to be desired. It wasn't the worst but it was far from the best.

I know Blue One has / had its problems but I had a lot of good experiences there a few decades ago. Anyone else remember black Cuban Sabrina who used to hold court there ? It was difficult to understand her English but that didn't seem to matter. .. lol
Old 05-05-2023, 02:01 AM
Rookie Member

does anyone have any feedback on sherry?

thread makes things not sound good but ever an optimist (when i probably shouldn't be)
Old 03-01-2024, 08:19 PM
Rookie Member

Stay away!! I’ve been lured in a couple of times thinking there was a new gem to be found or because of location. Between attendants not getting undressed to most just wanting to upsell. I have left before when the attendant demanded I leave a tip not knowing for what why or if I should. Only good thing is Bella a long time favorite from the other parlours is there on occasion.
Convience A+
Rooms A
Value F
Massage yet to have one I can rate there.
As always variety and personal preference is all one persons opinion