Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Massage / Finish Combo

Thank you for the helpful information. I will provide feedback if appropriate. I would never give a bad review that could impact someone's income.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:44 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
Olivia Night was the best massage I ever had and the finish was expertly drawn out.
Sadly being under 40 means I won't experience a massage from this provider.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:06 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvinnie69 View Post
....I would never give a bad review that could impact someone's income.
I have to ask, why not? If service is bad or lacking why not give the guys an FYI that the service provided was lacking for the money paid.
I understand the concern for impacting someone's income but should the customer(s) lose their hard-earned money for less than stellar services?
IMO the "bad ones" have to be called out for the benefit of the customers. Doesn't matter if it's an MP, mechanic or any other service.

LTO_3
Old 09-06-2022, 12:22 AM
I miss Carmen & Leanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTO_3 View Post
I have to ask, why not? If service is bad or lacking why not give the guys an FYI that the service provided was lacking for the money paid.
I understand the concern for impacting someone's income but should the customer(s) lose their hard-earned money for less than stellar services?
IMO the "bad ones" have to be called out for the benefit of the customers. Doesn't matter if it's an MP, mechanic or any other service.

LTO_3

Exactly. Reviews are a big reason why I love this place.
Old 09-06-2022, 06:02 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvinnie69 View Post
Thank you for the helpful information. I will provide feedback if appropriate. I would never give a bad review that could impact someone's income.
So disregard your reviews?
Old 09-06-2022, 07:31 AM
London Sugar Owner

I can understand not wanting to post a negative review based on nothing but a lack of being impressed. I tell you I don't like lemon pie, you think I'm crazy. You tell me you don't like cherry pie, I think you are a freak of nature.
Everyone's experience is subjective to a point, so bad reviews should be about services not your impressions or interest. If she's not your type, that's your problem, not hers. She can't control chemistry.
Really "bad" services, like not giving you the time you paid for, pulling a bait and switch, not providing what was offered to get you in the door, etc., is reason enough to review.

When I started all this, I knew the key to building a good website was the combo of ad pages and review board.
Reviewing the advertisers here, keeps out any bad providers (no provider in her right mind would pay me for an ad with a lot of bad reviews) and it gives potential clients confidence in the advertisers who are here. It's a self sustaining quality control. I have no idea who I am advertising until I read a review.
I was asked why I allow bad reviews by an advertiser once, and I told her "If I censor out bad reviews, everyone will just leave the board, lose trust in who is advertised here and the site will just die off like many others".
I've seen good providers get bad reviews here and most of the time, they get MORE business because the review is questionable. Curiosity tends to turn a profit.

Bad reviews of non advertisers is good for this site as well. If she wants to dispute the bad review, she has to get an ad.
Bad reviews also provide more information to visitors and the more useful this site can be, the more it will be used, the more clients the advertisers get, the more advertisers I get. Everyone benefits.
If a provider gets a really (well deserved) bad review and it costs her an income, then she needs to get another job. This isn't charity, it's a mutually beneficial business and all businesses should be held accountable. Especially one that involves a substantial amount of money.

Old 09-06-2022, 07:41 AM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I can understand not wanting to post a negative review based on nothing but a lack of being impressed. I tell you I don't like lemon pie, you think I'm crazy. You tell me you don't like cherry pie, I think you are a freak of nature.
So Gerald. What’s your thoughts on cream pies?
Old 09-06-2022, 07:54 AM
Going Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post

Bhahahahaha I'm waiting for this answer now that I've cleaned up my spilled coffee from coughing not expecting your reply. Love it !
Old 09-06-2022, 09:40 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post
OMG, I set myself up for that one, didn't I.
Well played sir, well played. lol
As long as they aren't part of time served in prison, they are awesome!

Old 09-10-2022, 08:01 AM
Rookie Member

I don't post negative reviews because I tend to blame myself for a subpar experience.
E.g. I had a fantastic experience with one of the advertisers here but left smelling like weed. All I could think of after that was what excuse can I come up with for smelling like weed. It smelled like weed when I got there, but I stayed for the hour anyway.
I am not going to put any negativity in a review for the amazing coffee and massage that left me terrified when I got back in my car.
Another time I had the most lackluster performance that I ever had for 90 minutes. Could barely feel the massage, the dance was mediocre at best and the finish was mechanical at best. The whole experience was mechanical. I don't feel comfortable writing something like that about an advertiser here.

I wonder how many of you know exactly who both are.