Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-10-2022, 08:28 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Massage / Finish Combo

A review can always be made explaining all the pros and cons you feel you experienced. It can still be a great source of information for all of us regardless of how any particular individual feels about it. Some of that stuff is subjective to each individual and each individual should decide how to react to it.

I don't particularly care about weed odour. I have my preferences as I'd rather not walk into a smoky deep deep indica filled room. I feel like it's nice to know something like that ahead of time so that I can imagine that it's going to be a situation where I'm walking into a room with that dank skunk smell, and if it turns out they're smoking some kind of chocolate strain, that's just a bonus.

For me, any truthful information is better compared to no information. You can always make a fact-based review about your experience without being demeaning, belittling or being completely negative.

I'm not demanding or asking for more reviews. Just hopeful that people won't be discouraged from leaving them.
Old 09-10-2022, 09:08 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvinnie69 View Post
I don't post negative reviews because I tend to blame myself for a subpar experience.
E.g. I had a fantastic experience with one of the advertisers here but left smelling like weed. All I could think of after that was what excuse can I come up with for smelling like weed. It smelled like weed when I got there, but I stayed for the hour anyway.
I am not going to put any negativity in a review for the amazing coffee and massage that left me terrified when I got back in my car.
Another time I had the most lackluster performance that I ever had for 90 minutes. Could barely feel the massage, the dance was mediocre at best and the finish was mechanical at best. The whole experience was mechanical. I don't feel comfortable writing something like that about an advertiser here.
I can respect that. Just so you know, I have no issues with reviews like that. Those are valid issues.
I did see one review where I had to step in as the reviewer complained about the lady's nipples.
I find that kind of critique disgusting and lacking humanity. If that bothers someone personally, that's normal, but don't paste it on public board as a bad review like a livestock broker at a barn.

Old 09-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I can respect that. Just so you know, I have no issues with reviews like that. Those are valid issues.
I did see one review where I had to step in as the reviewer complained about the lady's nipples.
I find that kind of critique disgusting and lacking humanity. If that bothers someone personally, that's normal, but don't paste it on public board as a bad review like a livestock broker at a barn.
Agreed, and there is always a kind/respectful way to state issues like that in something as simple as: "Looks like the photos but unfortunately not what I would normally go for."
Old 09-10-2022, 04:07 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvinnie69 View Post
I don't post negative reviews because I tend to blame myself for a subpar experience.
E.g. I had a fantastic experience with one of the advertisers here but left smelling like weed. All I could think of after that was what excuse can I come up with for smelling like weed. It smelled like weed when I got there, but I stayed for the hour anyway.
I am not going to put any negativity in a review for the amazing coffee and massage that left me terrified when I got back in my car.
Another time I had the most lackluster performance that I ever had for 90 minutes. Could barely feel the massage, the dance was mediocre at best and the finish was mechanical at best. The whole experience was mechanical. I don't feel comfortable writing something like that about an advertiser here.

I wonder how many of you know exactly who both are.
To a point I can understand your concern. I agree with you about giving the person you saw a rave review about her service but it IS worth mentioning about the smell of weed since that clings to you for a while and will make your SO wonder where you were. Mentioning that is not negative about service but can be cautionary FYI to others before they go there. And it really is an FYI to the advertiser too.

As for the lackluster massage, mediocre dance and mechanical service that IS worth mentioning in a review regardless if it's an advertiser or not. These things have to be mentioned as an FYI to others and the advertiser. Maybe she was having an off day but if that type of service continues then people need to know so they are aware of it. Could it affect her income? Yes. But it also effects those who see her and walk away disappointed.

I'm a firm believer in reviews - indies, agencies, parlours, etc - for the information they provide, good and bad regardless if they're advertisers or not.

LTO_3
Old 10-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Paid Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTO_3 View Post
To a point I can understand your concern. I agree with you about giving the person you saw a rave review about her service but it IS worth mentioning about the smell of weed since that clings to you for a while and will make your SO wonder where you were. Mentioning that is not negative about service but can be cautionary FYI to others before they go there. And it really is an FYI to the advertiser too.

As for the lackluster massage, mediocre dance and mechanical service that IS worth mentioning in a review regardless if it's an advertiser or not. These things have to be mentioned as an FYI to others and the advertiser. Maybe she was having an off day but if that type of service continues then people need to know so they are aware of it. Could it affect her income? Yes. But it also effects those who see her and walk away disappointed.

I'm a firm believer in reviews - indies, agencies, parlours, etc - for the information they provide, good and bad regardless if they're advertisers or not.

LTO_3
I agree that it's unprofessional to have a work environment that smells like any kind of smoke. However as far as being "mechanical" it's a good idea to have a game plan when seeing a new client.