Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Administration > Welcome to London Sugar!

Welcome to London Sugar! For London Ontario and surrounding areas

Old 05-25-2022, 08:54 AM
Gerald - Site Admin/Owner

Announce Welcome Potential Advertisers!

If you are in the Adult Entertainment profession and working in the area of London Ontario Canada, then you are able to advertise on this website.

First started in London February of 2001, this site has been serving the London community with great respect to both providers and clients.

Advertising on this website runs from $20 to $120 depending on what level of advertising you wish to purchase. Special discounts are available to those whom have never advertised here before.
For a breakdown of packages available, please see the Rates page:
https://www.londonsugar.com/services/rates.php
Ad space may be purchased using Interac email transfer, Paypal or by Credit Card via the London Sugar payment portal provided to you after submitting your ad request.

All Ad Requests must be made via the London Sugar Ad Request form in order to have all the information needed to generate a full page ad.
https://advertising.londonsugar.com

All ads come with (limited) free photo editing so if you need something touched up, feel free to ask. Photos are also marked with the London Sugar brand to help reduce photo theft.
Selfies work, but if you are looking for a photographer, check out this ad:
https://www.londonsugar.com/otherbiz/gwphoto

When you receive your Full Page Ad, you also receive access to this forum where you can promote yourself in your own special promotional thread.

Your ad also comes with full support of the Administration.
As an advertiser, you are valued, appreciated and respected for as long as you respect London Sugar and it's community.
It's service with a smile.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gerald:
https://www.londonsugar.com/services/contact.php

If you don't get a response within 24hours please check your spam/junk folder.
If nothing is there, try re-sending your email. It's either an email issue or I am dead.
Hopefully, it's the former.
I reply to ALL legit ad requests, but I won't chase you down if you don't respond to my reply email.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:45 PM
London Sugar Owner

Announce Super Discounts!

New Advertisers
Get 50% off the Silver or Gold ad packages for your first month
FREE if you have a referral from a current advertiser or VIP board member or me personally

Current and Returning Advertisers
Buy one ad, get the second ad in another category for only $20

Just passing through London?
A 7 day Bronze ad is available for only $20 (Same as the Silver Level).
Warning, your ad will be the least successful starting while you are already in London. Give as much notice as possible so potential clients can prepare for your arrival.
Note: New advertisers can get their ad extended to a full month at no extra change as per the "New Advertisers" discount.

Love Exposure?
FREE nude photo gallery with the purchase of a regular ad

AdultEA Parlour Attendants
New advertisers get your first month FREE
Current or returning advertisers get 50% off the Silver or Gold ad packages indefinitely.

London and area Boudoir Photographers
Submit your portfolio and receive a FREE business ad

Not exclusive
This site hosts some of the area's most professional ladies but is also open to male and trans advertisers. Also any other Professional services such as on-line pay-per-view services (like Onlyfans entertainers) and Sex Chat services. If you don't see your profession represented on this site then contact me and tell me what you need.
London Sugar is a very fluid ad site that can be modified to accommodate those looking to purchase quality professional advertising to the London Ontario and surrounding areas.

Please Note:
Advertising is limited to only those serving clients in London Ontario and/or surrounding areas.
Scams and fake ads will not be tolerated and cause to terminate your advertising without refund under "abuse of services", with warnings posted on the forums.This is of great benefit to all approved advertisers on this website by easing the minds of potential clients.