Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > Other Adult Services in London

Other Adult Services in London Reviews and Discussions on local Dommes, Dancers, or whatever

Old 05-29-2022, 03:31 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: "Other" site down

It would be nice if Gerald did something with Windsor area.The old AMB board was fun and full of providers....ah the good ole days.
Old 05-29-2022, 08:23 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadv8 View Post
It would be nice if Gerald did something with Windsor area.The old AMB board was fun and full of providers....ah the good ole days.
I tried that for several years and failed miserably with it.
I had over a dozen advertisers when I gave out free adds, but then they refused to pay when I asked for a small fee because they weren't getting any new clients off my site. The Windsor clients (with a few exceptions) refused to post on my board because it wasn't a popular Windsor board.
AMB won that battle by a landslide.
I didn't get any support so eventually gave up on it. I'm not a greedy guy but I refuse to give, unless I get "something" of value in return.
After 21 years of doing this for London, I don't have the energy or the motivation to even attempt that again.

Old 05-29-2022, 08:39 AM
London Sugar VIP

You sir have done a great job with this site!!! I do hear ya about enuf is enuf though and I wished I was alot closer to london.
Old 05-29-2022, 02:36 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadv8 View Post
You sir have done a great job with this site!!! I do hear ya about enuf is enuf though and I wished I was alot closer to london.
I agree 110%
Gerald runs a great site that I have always respected his way of keeping this board drama free.
great ladies who pay to advt here....
JUst wish I was closer to the area, but loving life up north

Boom
Old 09-29-2022, 10:59 PM
Paid Companion

Gerald has done a great job with this site; that's why I'm still here. 411 was shit; I tried it as well for a year (paid upfront) and did not want to advertise with them anymore. I asked them to remove my ad and they wanted ME to pay them 300 bucks to remove it. They never took it down. That site allowed "unregistered users" to review. Good riddance to 411!
Old 04-27-2023, 10:54 AM
oh yeah that's the spot

Looks like the end has come "the other site" it comes up offline and the owner has been mia for over a year at least. Unless he is playing the part of Grace which wouldn't surprise me either. Glad it's gone, it turned into a trolling pile of BS and the advertisers left are quite jaded now. Except Liberty and CiCi Palmer, tryn to talk her into coming here lol. Fuck she's hot! So expect traffic to pick up around here.
Old 04-27-2023, 11:22 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg View Post
Looks like the end has come "the other site" it comes up offline and the owner has been mia for over a year at least. Unless he is playing the part of Grace which wouldn't surprise me either. Glad it's gone, it turned into a trolling pile of BS and the advertisers left are quite jaded now. Except Liberty and CiCi Palmer, tryn to talk her into coming here lol. Fuck she's hot! So expect traffic to pick up around here.

Unfortunately, it's still up. Although, I'd rather certain members on that board have a place to go that isn't here, so it does serve a purpose. lol

Old 04-27-2023, 11:41 AM
oh yeah that's the spot

Ah crap, it is still up.... It's been so messy, I basically only go there for searches on some ladies but a good chunk of the data base has been deleted. There's more than a few members that I hope do not come here once it's finally shut down...

Edit, Just noticed the owner of said site is actually log on today...Odd

Last edited by dawg; 04-27-2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-27-2023, 11:42 AM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg View Post
That site is still functioning but it's a skeleton of what it once was. And Grace has no other home but that board since other boards won't allow her to post or have banned her.

LTO_3
Old 05-01-2023, 07:19 AM
oh yeah that's the spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTO_3 View Post
That site is still functioning but it's a skeleton of what it once was. And Grace has no other home but that board since other boards won't allow her to post or have banned her.

LTO_3
Yeah that Grace (Madonna) is a nut bar at best. Sad thing for me is there is a red lady still on that board that I usually try and see when she comes to town, but her recent posts on that site have been a major turn off so I doubt I'll be repeating with her.