Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 09-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Passionate Playmate

Thumbs up Samantha Fox's Reviews

Having tried several providers this week and not being able to connect with them for various reasons I opted to give Samantha a call and find out here availability etc.

I was very pleasantly greated by her voice and after telling her my interest in meeting her an appointment was arranged for an hour or so later. We exchanged some pleasantries on the phone and I felt very comfortable and excited to meet this newest addition to LS London's provider list.

Her location was very upscale,roomy, clean, and discreet. I was greated at the door by a lovely lady well dressed in lingerie and immediately my blood began to flow faster! She offered me a drink and had me feeling relaxed and at home at once.

I am not goinng to get into a lot of details about our time, you need to go see her for yourself! She was all prepared with lotion heated to start out by giving me a backrub. Her hands are very soft yet firm and had me feeling blissful in minutes. Samantha has a wonderful talent for massage and at the same time her body was brushing against mine and her hands roamed taking me rapidly to places of undescribable pleasure. I offered to give her a back rub as well and she layed there soaking it in and allowing herself to go down blissful lane as I had before her!

Samantha is a very beautiful woman with curves in all the right spots just as portrayed in her photos. She is very soft and wonderful to hug and cuddle with.

Try her out guys, she is a rare jewel in this city!

Thanks Samantha until next time!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 PM
wizardsweeper1

While in London tonight on business, I had some time before the long drive home, so i looked up some ladies , and Samantha Fox Jumped out at me , with those lovely blonde curls, and soft silky body, called her up and was walking in the door 15 min later, i have never had a booking go that quick.
when she opened the door there was the georgeous smile with the great body, an excellent massage lead right in to the main course, fantastic lady with great skills. Gentleman a real gem here in this fine city.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I like it Here

Default Samantha Fox's Reviews

What a class act,after a few e mails a hour was settle upon
Was greeted at the door with a smile and warm greeting and offored a beverage,alcohalic or non,A lap dance lead to a sensual massage with warm oil and amazing touch.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:34 AM
Rookie Member

Was in town on business earlier today and managed to get in contact with Samantha whom I've previously reviewed from the parlours.

Saw her ad on this site, contacted her and was given the address to her new location. Nice place, centrally located, discrete parking. Set me at ease.

Arrived and was blown away. Perfectly decorated, clean and set up for fun. Funky pillows, fireplaces (2 of them).

Samantha even offered me a cocktail on arrival, never seen that before. After a nice shot of Chivas, a great massage!

Definitely repeat.

Marcus Aurellis
Old 12-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Rookie Member

Went to see Samantha yesterday. From the moment she opened the door I knew I was going to enjoy myself. She is a very beautiful woman and let me stress "woman". She was wearing sexy lingerie,stilettos and curves all in the right places. Her condo is very nice, clean and has a sensual atmosphere. We talked and enjoyed a glass of wine in til she started with an amazing massage with hot oils.(She has a heater for them). She is very skillful with her hands. Then on with the baby powder for some light touching. Wow! she sent shivers down my back. She is very sensual women. She has her condo loaded with all amenities for us gents. Finished our wine and I was off. Excellent experience. Would highly recommend her. Guys treat her well she is a very sweet lady. Thank you Samantha
Rby
Old 12-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Samantha the fox

Saw her Friday. Great session treats you like a king! Nice place with men's toiletries and if
You want a nice drink as well. Real classy service!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Passionate Playmate

Once again I had the pleasure to visit Samantha. Wow! I thought last time it couldn't get better! Boy oh boy was I wrong!

She is an incredibly sensual woman and has her pad decorated up to a tee. So many great things to enjoy there!

There is so much that can be said about her as a lovely lady, great hands and she knows when and where to put them! She is a lot of fun!

Only thing I wished was different is that I had returned sooner to see her!

Thanks Samantha for the great time!
Old 02-22-2013, 03:58 PM
London Sugar VIP

Well I know there's been a number of positive feedback about this little gem but I had my first visit with her today and had to share. I texted her this morning, we exchanged a few messages back n forth and set up an appointment. I called when I arrived and went straight up. She opened the door in a stunning little outfit that met my request very nicely :) I had a quick shower to freshen up with all the amenities you could need and we talked for a few moments before starting into the good stuff. Samantha gives a great massage. I won't go into all the details but I had a great time and can't wait til next time. I will likely need more than an hour with this little hottie.
This is my first full review (other than adding to other members reviews) will I repeat? Hell ya!
Overall
Looks / appearance 9.5 (very cute with a very nice chest)
Location 10/10 (neat tidy and clean with everything you need)
Service 9.5/10 (Easy to book and very accommodating)
I can't wait til my next visit where I'm sure everything will be perfect
Old 02-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Veteran Hobbyist

Default Re: Samantha review

Great review ....

Samantha is amazing .... I suggest extended time to enjoy all her great qualities and "man cave" options :)
Old 03-19-2013, 05:59 PM
I like it Here

Hearton Samantha Fox's Reviews

After reading the reviews on this beauty,thought it was time to check her out!
All in all I can say the reviews are all accurate.
Easy to book, call when you get to area, discreet private clean location.
Very pleasant, nice conversation, seductive back and body rub...main event

Had fun...

Wildthing