Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 02-26-2016, 04:54 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Just woke up...

Thank you Sam :D
The fox's den or lounge or whatever it's called is now my favourite destination south of Nunavut. Cheers dear, get more dos Equis and magnums ;)
Old 04-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Passionate Playmate

Default Samantha Fox's Reviews

I have not been nearly as active in the hobby recently and looking for a little treat I settled on a duo with Samantha and Claire. I have seen both of them previously but not together.
They were both at the door to welcome me in their seductive lingerie. And "Oh My" how lovely a pair they are! After some kisses, a round of hugs, and some sips on our Timmies I settled onto the massage table. What a wonderful feeling to have four hands working my back, legs, arms and maybe more. ;) Oh just maybe I felt more than their hands too.........
I could have enjoyed that for hours but moving on we enjoyed a little strip tease, followed by a "ride" on the swing. There was a few minutes left to relax on the large round bed, a sexy lady on each side, in between, on top or under.....whatever it was.
It was a totally awesome experience! They are both so sweet and so much fun!
Two recommendations though....
1( One hour is NOT nearly enough time.
2( Not recommended for anyone with a weak heart.

MrP
Old 05-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Virgin Member

Was just in town for a short time and was very fortunate to meet with Samantha. Once contact made I was sure I was in for a great time. At the door I was smiling ear to ear. Samantha had such a beautiful smile, a voluptuous body, and could easily tell a wonderful personality. I knew I had hit the jackpot. Some wine and get to know you on the couch and then to the great massage. Heated table, soft hands, sexy touch. All one would ever need. Next came the VIP lounge. Again amazing time. Samantha is beautiful and amazing to spend time with and you can tell she enjoys every second doing what she is doing. I can't wait to return and see her again. Thanks Samantha. I have found a wonderful person to spend time with when visiting the area.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:14 PM
More fun? Yes please.

Hey everyone!

Was making a trip back to London today and thought I'd check ye olde LS. I was finally able to meet up with Samantha. I tried a couple of years ago but my schedule was ass.

Success today! Easily one of th best meetings I've had and everything good that I've ever read is true. I haven't been this relaxed in a long time and I had a lot of fun chatting the time away.

The only regret is that I hadn't made time before. You'll see me again Samantha😍
Old 06-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Virgin Member

Thumbs up Re: Amazing first visit - Samantha the Fox

Just saw her for the first time.
Her location is discreet and decent and lets you feel at ease.
Unforgettable experiences; professional; relaxing atmosphere; she is friendly, thoughtful and knows how to treat you; easily one of the best a gentlemen can ask for.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:44 PM
Rookie Member

Hello all,

I was able to see Samantha a few weeks ago and thought she deserved a review ...

The pertinent and discreet points for all:
  • She is genuinely very pretty
  • She was very easy to get a hold of and set up a visit
  • Great personality - very welcoming and open
  • The Fox's den is a spectacular location for a meet - beautifully arranged and with simple, discreet parking
  • A very nice massage
  • A lovely dance with a beautiful outfit
  • The pacing was lovely
  • I like swings - who knew?

I can't say enough good things about her and how much I enjoyed my time. I know I'm not the first to see her, so I'm late to the party, but just wow.

Thank you Samantha; I will definitely reach out to you again when I need a little vacation from the mundane!
Old 09-28-2017, 09:04 AM
Prostate Health Advocate

Default Re: Samantha the Fox

I was lucky enough to reaquaint myself with Samantha this past weekend and I have to agree with all of the bullet points the OP listed. There really aren't enough great things that one can say about her!
Old 12-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Rookie Member

Hassle free appointment. Easy to contact. Great phone manner and beautiful lady with an inviting smile and hug when we finally met. Her set up is super impressive. Lots and lots of options. Will have to return to explore them all. Thanks for a great meeting.
Old 12-15-2017, 12:11 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Samantha the fox

The fox's den is definitely impressive and Ms Samantha is super sexy.

Hoping to try out a swing in the new year!
Old 04-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Virgin Member

So I've been seeing Samantha for a few years now. The last time I saw her. She mentioned that she has this friend & that they would be doing duos together. Well last night I met her friend Alexis. I just have to say. "Thanks again for that epic night of fun. ( I stayed over at her place for a overnight stay). Words can't describe how much fun I had. And how much you & Alexis looked like. Obviously two goddesses. She's a good fit for your duo partner. She has a fantastic smile and body & personality, Words can't describe how good it was to see you again all tanned up. I highly recommend these two goddesses. The duo massage and strip tease was beyond beautiful. Plus the cuddling all night long with these two goddesses. I can't wait to see them both again.