Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 09-22-2010, 07:36 AM
This user has been Banned!

Default Annie

After 25 years of monogamy, I recently took the plunge and decided to step out and use the services of Annie.

It only took 10 years of thinking about it, and 18 months of lurking on the boards for me to work up the courage to do it.

I read reviews of all the different girls, did lots of research, read the boards faithfully and decided Annie was to be the girl for me . . .I hoped.

She is a regular poster here, she seemed passionate about her profession and safety.

Her big blurbs email described her service so well. I appreciated the time that must have gone into it, and it was obviously written by someone who was serious about not just the physical aspect of their job. It acted as a great aphrodisiac for me and also a great sort of foreplay, as I imagined what would unfold at our appointment.

I have seen Annie a few (4) times now over about a month, and what a delicious, satisfying ride it has been.

At each appointment she has taken care of me physically, but also emotionally, and intellectually.

From the first appointment where I was so nervous I could hardly talk to the last appointment Annie has taken care of me.

From taking her own time at the start of a session to read me poetry by some of her favourite authors.

After each appointment I was sure to send Annie an email to thank her for her time and the wonderful things she did for me.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Rookie Member

Default Annie

Annie, it has been over a year since we last met. the initial meeting in the van outside the fast food joint was different but totally understandable. glad to have passed the screening process, we made plans to follow her to her place. Upon entering, as described umpteen times, we went trough the "Cleansing" process. to be honest, it weirded me out but i figured better safe than sorry. i always play clean and i love when the ladies do too! Annie showed me some great dances. Her constant attention to my excitement level served as a huge turn on. She complimented me and thanked me for being in an exclusive group to help her reach that point which made me feel ten times better. a great experience from such a lovely lady!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Amarone4U

Default Annie

I have known Annie about 7 months and have spent many hours with her over several visits. Before contacting her, I would strongly recommend asking for her "big blurbs" which is an extensive document which details (and I mean details!) her overall approach and the services she provides and those that she doesn't. The 'big blurbs' document is written in a style which both informs and entertains. It provides a glimpse into the way Annie thinks which, I have found, is consistently reflected in my time spent with her.

Annie looks about 25-27 years old, has a very fit looking physique with immaculate hygiene...slender, very feminine, beautifully proportioned bum and breasts; her skin (everywhere!) is smooth, toned, and soft and there are freckles sprinkled across her high cheek bones, forehead and shoulders. She has sparkling blue, inviting eyes that are focused on you almost all of the time. She wears very little makeup and uses no fragrances. The collection of photos which are part of her ads do her only partial justice.

Annie is always on time, deals with communications promptly and does not communicate unless you initiate. While time passes quickly when I am with her, I have never felt rushed. She is very much into confidentiality e.g she has never asked me a personal question such as my age, marital status, where I live, work, children etc.

On my first visit with Annie last April, I was very apprehensive...sweaty hands, rapid heart rate, the whole thing...I'm sure she realized it. She invited me to sit down. She came over, knelt down, put her one hand on my knee, looked up at me with her blue eyes, and starting chatting with me about.....something....I don't honestly know....but her soft and disarming voice soon put me at ease. She continued to keep her hand rested on my knee and asked if I was interested in her "intense play" or "massage" and then, in her unassuming way, moved into 'the rules' of engagement. We don't discuss the rules each time anymore but her charming, disarming approach remains the same.

In all my visits, I have found Annie to be gentle, kind and very focused on her work. She is a great conversationalist and, if you are interested, will chat with you on probably any topic you wish. Her room has a stack of books and I know she is interested in English literature and poetry ....for me, it's not about being only physical during our time (mostly, yes!, but not exclusively!)...it's also about making a connection with the person with whom you're intimately engaged. I always feel that she genuinely has my interests at heart; for example, she has proposed activities from her list for me to 'try' (of course this could mean that I'm the most hopeless client she's ever encountered!). T

She always responds to my thank you note in an affectionate and very personalized way and always recalls a special moment or two during our time.

Mille gracie Bella!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Default Re: Annie

Amarone4u, very well written and very accurate . Annie makes me feel so relaxed when I spend time with her, even when I was so nervous that I locked my keys in my van Annie took control of the situation. I enjoy meeting Annie and will in the future. Annie you are not just one of the best, you are the best.
Hawk.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Annie

Very Good review. I have always had a good time with Annie as well. Good conversation and good times all around. Keep up the good work.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Rookie Member

Default Annie

Good Morning
Sorry if I don't know the etiquette about posting here, I am more of a lurker than a poster, but here goes. I just wanted to write a brief review of some time spent with Annie yesterday. I will admit that I read quite a few reviews about her before I initially made contact, and while most of what is written is quite true. (thin, safety oriented, do / don't list, ect.) I would also like to add to the list, charming. We spent several hours together and the entire time I felt like I was the center of her world, and that she existed only to make me feel special. Getting beyond her skills (which are "amazing") she was a joy to talk with and our time together flew by. Annie, thank you again, it was a privilege to share your time.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Close Encounter of the Annie Kind

There has been alot said about Annie but one thing, she is a first class lady (you dance to her tune) and she always makes you feel as if you are # 1
Old 04-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Amarone4U

Default Re: Close Encounter of the Maggie Kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by gord4709 View Post
There has been alot said about Annie but one thing, she is a first class lady (you dance to her tune) and she always makes you feel as if you are # 1
....and a charming and symphonic tune it is! whether you listen to Bach or whether you dance to Strauss, Annie always makes you the concertmaster.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Rookie Member

Hearton Re: Close Encounter of the Annie Kind

Well, after my last visit with Annie going so well I couldn't wait to see her again, so I bit the bullet and gave her a call.
I would love to be able to say that my first review was totally off base and that I had a terrible time. I would love this because then you guys wouldn't call her and she would be available for me whenever I called. But this would be a total lie, to be honest with this woman things only get better with time.
I use the word woman because even though I don?t know her age (she wouldn't tell) the level of maturity and sophistication that she exhibits could not be faked by a girl. Her grace and enchanging nature once again captivated me and made my day complete. Again her level of commitment to making me feel like I was the center of her universe was amazing and all I can say is thank you again Annie for a truly magnificent evening!
Guys sorry if I am sounding like a schoolboy with his first crush, but this woman is truly one of a kind.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm ok, I think

Default Re: Close Encounter of the Annie Kind

Looks like we got the start of a Annie fan club.

I must agree that she is great to spend time with, always fun.