Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Local Public Services > Local Bars

Local Bars Reviews and Discussions of London Bars

Old 02-18-2019, 08:54 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Nikki's tonight

I’ve only ever been to Nikki’s on busy weekend nights and it seemed that back room ‘fun’ was pretty common/easy to come by,

Does anyone know if that’s the case earlier in the day on a weeknight? I’m hoping to stop by this week after work the Woodstock area. I’m assuming it’ll be less busy and maybe not as easy to “hide in the crowd”.

If anyone has any info I’d love to hear it. Pms ok.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Rookie Member

Well, I went to Nikki’s this afternoon and answered my own question. I think I was the first customer through the door when they opened.

It was a different vibe being so quiet and more lit up but even with the new layout of the “private area” which is now quite wide open, all of the fun to be had was still there.

Great little stop! Was there about a hour, had a couple beers and two trips to the lounge. Both were “flat rate” dances that were a lot of fun.

Looking forward to getting out that way again soon
Old 02-20-2019, 03:36 PM
I miss Carmen & Leanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogg95 View Post
Well, I went to Nikki’s this afternoon and answered my own question. I think I was the first customer through the door when they opened.

It was a different vibe being so quiet and more lit up but even with the new layout of the “private area” which is now quite wide open, all of the fun to be had was still there.

Great little stop! Was there about a hour, had a couple beers and two trips to the lounge. Both were “flat rate” dances that were a lot of fun.

Looking forward to getting out that way again soon

I had a friend there just after they opened and he stayed for almost 6 hours. Not good since there weren't many dancers there. I'm guessing you spent some time with Ashley?
Old 02-22-2019, 08:12 AM
Rookie Member

I didn’t catch names actually. One was a thicker light skinned girl with a Brazilian accent and the other was a younger very fit black girl. There were about five or six girls working that I noticed but like I said I was only there from about 4-5 good times
Old 02-22-2019, 06:15 PM
Project Soulless is a go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogg95 View Post
I didn’t catch names actually. One was a thicker light skinned girl with a Brazilian accent and the other was a younger very fit black girl. There were about five or six girls working that I noticed but like I said I was only there from about 4-5 good times
Niether of those are Ashley.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Rookie Member

Stopped into Nikki’s today after work for a quick visit. It was ok but not as good as the last time I was there right at 4pm. Seemed like on a Friday the majority of girls weren’t going to be in until later. The last time I was there on a Tuesday or Wednesday right at open and it was fantastic!
I’m going to aim to make my next drop in earlier in the week. I can’t even remember the name of the girl I went to the back with but she was good.
This isn’t much of a review I just like keeping the ol’ Nikki’s thread going in case it makes someone decide to share something. It’s overall a pretty fun place to visit.