Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertised Sensual Massage Providers

Advertised Sensual Massage Providers Schedules, Specials and Announcements

Old 02-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Gerald - Site Admin/Owner

Announce Sadie's Information

Sadie is a mid twenties incall/outcall Companion and Massage Provider

See Sadie's ad on London Sugar here: www.londonsugar.com/massage/sadie

Read Sadie's London Sugar Reviews here: www.londonsugar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26962
Old 04-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Full spa/massage provider

Default Re: Sadie's Information

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone has been keeping healthy and sane during these surreal times.

I’ve been altering my life in many ways to try to make this “new normal” as not horrible as possible. My child has FaceTime playdates, I have online dinner with friends and family, shopping is a once a month mission and nothing is put to waste.

But what about intimacy? It’s pretty hard to experience closeness and intimacy while maintaining a 2 meter bubble.
Phone sex, sexting and videos are ok but that’s not really intimacy, that’s something that could be done with anyone and it wouldn’t make too much of a difference with who.

I’m cute and imo fucking awesome at coffee but I’d like to think my personality has something to do with why people come back and that it adds to the value of the service I provide and improves the time spent with me, and your personality absolutely adds to the experience for me, so I’ve been trying to come up with a way to stay connected in this new normal and provide and experience closeness (while staying far far apart).

Many of you have expressed concern and a desire to support me financially during these uncertain times but with social distancing in place that’s rather difficult.

Then it hit me!

I’m a bit of a social media junkie and I can easily get my fix with OnlyFans rather than Facebook! (And get off at the same time ;)

Aside from my regular throughout the day posts, there will be at the very minimum daily sexy pics and weekly videos, but the main perk is the private messaging feature that I check frequently throughout the day!
Between the messaging feature and the ability to comment on posts it’s easy for us to keep having personal interactions...but way more frequently!

My onlyfans account is on my personal phone so I’ll always be able to access it and regularly check it for new messages and comments , rather than on my work phone which is not frequently checked.
After everything starts returning to normal and we can all be within 2 meters of each other I’ll still be running the OnlyFans page because it has been really nice to chat and stay in touch not just when we’re together in person and I think that’s a great addition to our interactions! It’s laid back, we can be silly and joke around or send sexy pictures to each other, whatever we feel like!

If my day job even exists after all this I’d still be able to send and read messages 3x in the 8hr work day so I’m sure I won’t get overwhelmed by it all! Lol.

If anyone is interested it’s a monthly subscription of $50USD (approx $70 Canadian) and the link to my account is https://onlyfans.com/sadiesinfulcanada

I really really hope to see you in person soon but in the meantime I hope to hangout and chat online even sooner! ;)

Xoxo,
Sadie

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 06-24-2020, 11:16 AM

C New clients:
I'm extraordinarily delighted to announce that I am now accepting new clients.
If interested in setting up a first encounter with me I would greatly appreciate a bit of information so I can ensure our experience is mutually enjoyable!
If you would be so kind as to provide the following information I would be thrilled to meet you ;)

Approximate age, general occupation and/or hobbies and interests, and a reference from an active service provider (preferably from London Sugar).

The provided information is just to help me gain an idea of who I'll be meeting

my schedule:
Hello gentlemen!
I'm available the following days and times (I try to keep my availability updated here but it *may* be up to 2 business days behind)

Mostly available by advance booking. Really flexible schedule as long as I have notice :)

For now I知 wearing and providing masks for in person get-togethers. I知 overcompensating in many ways for the strangeness of wearing masks.

Hope to see you soon!

Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 06-25-2020, 03:20 PM

Hello gentlemen,

I値l be available tomorrow at 1pm for massage and companionship.

Yes you値l have to wear a mask, but I知 fucking awesome, and you池e fucking awesome, and our awesomeness combined is no match for how odd you might feel looking like a kinky surgeon ;)

Hope to see you, in person, soon!

Xoxo Sadie

Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!