Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-16-2020, 12:38 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Taylor - Waterloo

Have lurked here for many years but can't keep quiet any longer.
First a big thank you for all the helpful advice here. It is much appreciated. For those of us, like myself, who merely dabble occasionally the collective wisdom here is invaluable.
Now on to the lady in question.
As opposed to many I found contacting this lovely young lady through her email very easy. There was a little fine tuning of the exact time but it all went smoothly. She has a full time job that is a bit unpredictable plus she reserves the right to act on her gut feelings which considering what is being offered is her right IMHO. Unfortunately cancellations have led some to doubt her existence so I am happy to report that she is so my god!! very real
She is drop dead gorgeous with a smile that could bring anyone to attention. I pinched myself so many times to make sure this was real I'm sure I was covered with bruises by the end of our one hour. Her Waterloo location is bright and airy and invites relaxation. Her service is enthusiastic without being theatrical. The conversation felt easy and unforced. Like the proverbial old friends. And while I'm sure I enjoyed myself more she seemed to have a lot of fun as well. Cost was as listed and well worth it. I feel specifics are unnecessary and we didn't really discuss individual menu items.
Just going to sum it up by saying I think I found my new ATF and I will definitely be trying to repeat.
Thanks Taylor!!
Old 11-16-2020, 01:41 PM
Rookie Member

Smile Re: Taylor - Waterloo

No more reviews on Taylor. We need to keep her a secret or she will be so busy we will never get to see her and you see her once and you become addictive. She should probably come with a warning label.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:39 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Taylor - Waterloo

I just noticed that Taylor's ad is down.....has she left the London area now? I hope not....was really hoping to get a chance to have a coffee with her!!
Old 11-19-2020, 09:24 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozlad View Post
I just noticed that Taylor's ad is down.....has she left the London area now? I hope not....was really hoping to get a chance to have a coffee with her!!
Her last post said she was taking a few weeks off. Maybe removed her ad for that time?
Old 11-19-2020, 10:19 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyone View Post
Her last post said she was taking a few weeks off. Maybe removed her ad for that time?
Yes, she didn't want clients getting frustrated trying to contact her and not getting a response.
This job is a side gig for her so she can only work here as her schedule permits. She is hoping to be back next month, but couldn't commit to that.

Old 11-23-2020, 03:51 PM
London Sugar Owner

See, she's back already with a new pic.

Old 11-25-2020, 07:36 AM
oh yeah that's the spot

God DAMMIT!! I didn't check the site for a few days and she's already booked up.. Just happy she's back