Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-25-2019, 02:59 PM
I like it Here

Default Blue Chain

I have been having a lot of trouble booking hours with several attendants at Blue Chain. On over 10 occasions, I have booked an hour at the door and then had the attendant come in the room and tell me that only a half hour was available. She will then return 20 dollars of the 70 and switch it to half hour once in the room.

An excuse (a fabrication) is given such as manager did not know attendant had another appointment, or shift change coming up, or plumber coming to fix the shower, etc etc but it happens almost every single time.

Lately I have even had the attendant tell me that she is not doing hours at all today. When asked for a reason, more excuses.

It seems the attendants are circumventing the rules by booking hours when the manager is present but giving back 20 in the room and changing to half hour, OR if no manager is present then refusing hour appointments altogether.

The attendants in question are early to mid 20s and top ten popular. One is definitely a bigger offender than the other at this time. The thing is there is nothing wrong with their service but as a client I am wanting to enjoy the experience without feeling rushed.

The motivation appears to be to get more tips per hour. Since the ladies have a fuller range of coffee flavours than the establishment advertises, the tips requested are a little over suggested maximums (150 half for any and all services, or 200 for hour for any and all services). Their donation requirements of 180 - 200 for half hour or 200 for the hour are above the recommended maximums on their site, but it makes sense they should have some discretion since they do offer a few more specialty flavours on the menu than the basic flavours posted.

So here lies the problem. In addition to the door fee, the ladies want to make 180-200 per half hour, and have become unwilling to do hours where the tip would be 200 for the same specialty coffee. The client wanting to sip and savour his specialty coffee is forced to rush and does not get a chance to savour his beverage. Imagine going to a nice restaurant and being told you must rush to consume your meal by a server motivated to serve two tables per hour instead of just one, so she could make more tips.

Hopefully management will become aware of this and how the client is being forced to get two half hours, and tip twice per hour if he wants an hour. This does not agree with the half hour/hour options that should be available to the client who is willing to wait for the first available hour that is open on the schedule.

I honestly love spending time with the attendants in question but am hoping to have less problems booking a full hour in the future.
Old 12-25-2019, 09:38 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Blue Chain

That sucks.

I know some massage ladies who would gladly provide a full hour at the quoted price.
www.londonsugar.com/massage

Old 12-25-2019, 10:25 PM
This user has been Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
That sucks.

I know some massage ladies who would gladly provide a full hour at the quoted price.
www.londonsugar.com/massage
Based on how none of them have replied to my PM or emails, I will stick to seeing a couple of women at the Blue chain that have never pulled any stunt like what the OP has posted about on myself.
Old 12-26-2019, 08:35 AM
I like it Here

Certainly aware of the options here and have tried to book a few times with Sadie but can't get schedules to match up on my visits to London. Maybe in future she could become a favorite as I am just as attracted to her and she is a class act.

Although the two Blue chain attendants I mention have not always acted with the clients best interest at heart, I hope they can learn from the feedback and understand the client does feel taken advantage of in these situations. And I hope that management will make it harder for them to make changes in the room without offering an immediate option to reschedule or for full refund even if the client has already undressed and showered.

And for an attendant to say she is not doing any hours today when it is a posted standard option, should not be allowed as the client may be willing to wait. This is usually done if manager is not present at the location so not sure who to complain to if no manager is present. Would be best if management lets them know it is not acceptable to refuse the hours or switch to half hours once in the room.

Last edited by heatseeker; 12-26-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-26-2019, 09:27 AM
London Sugar Owner

The manager of the Chain has checked this board in the past, so hopefully he will see your complaint and look into it. He's a good business man but can't see what's going on behind closed doors.
Not getting the type of massage you wanted is the luck of the draw, but getting cheated for time has no excuse.
I remember when the Arby's was open where the Harveys is now on Wellington. I went there a lot but the last two times the ran out of baked potatoes. I was so pissed off I never went back. A restaurant running out of food is insane. It closed shortly afterwards which made me laugh.
It's one thing to not like the taste of the potato but if they don't have what is advertised on the menu, then that's a serious fuck-up.
I hope you have better luck getting your potato peeled in the future.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:08 AM
I like it Here

I don't want to use the term cheated for time as the half hour sessions are good half hours, often very good but then comes the offer to come back and tip again, that would double the cost and expense. Even when an extension (another half hour if I haven't had time to finish my coffee yet) is asked for the ladies are asking to be tipped 100 to 150 minimum at conclusion of the first half hour before extending with another 200 at the end after I have unloaded my cream into their honeypot. $$$

I hope the manager will try to nip this behavior and insist that the attendants honor the hour requests. These attendants have the option to work elsewhere if they only want to do half hour sessions, but are working to their own set of rules and not honoring the standard establishment options.

A client knows when he is being lied to, manipulated, played for a fool. And if told he can see one of the other ladies if he wants an hour it is frustrating when he is only there to see her. Especially after it happens again and again. It is not as easy as seeing someone else, because I do like these particular attendants very much, but want to be treated as a valued client and not taken advantage of and lied to like I just fell off the turnip truck.

Last edited by heatseeker; 12-26-2019 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:43 PM
Disneyland

This, among other reasons, is why I don't bother with those massage parlours anymore.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:53 PM
London Sugar Owner

Obviously, AdultEA doesn't want disgruntled clients. They are in business to make money and maintain repeat clientele.
I spoke with a manager of AdultEA and was asked to pass along this message:

"Adultea does read this site on a regular basis and we are aware of this issue now and any other issues posted. Our Management team is trying our best to talk with the all the attendants so this does not continue.
So going forward we hope you or any other clients will no longer have any issues booking for an hour.

However, we do have a Customer complaint box via our website that you can advise us directly of any attendants that continue to do this if you don’t want to drop names on here.

On behalf of Adultea management, we appreciate your business."

They are trying, but they need you all to let them know when you aren't happy because they can't see behind closed doors. It's not fair to the good attendants if the bad ones are allowed to chase away customers.