Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Administration > Admin Notices and Member Feedback

Admin Notices and Member Feedback Website Info, Comments and Questions RE this board and website

Old 07-27-2021, 03:11 PM
London Sugar Owner

Announce Upgrades, Enlarging and Tweaks, OH MY

Yes, I am digging around in the website again fucking stuff up. lol

I'm doing a lot of coding under the hood to better automate the ad pages. That's for me to make things quicker. For example, if an advertiser had 3 ads I had to update each ad one at a time. Now I update one add and they all update together.

I also got my hands on a nice photo gallery script. All Nude Model ads and Platinum Advertiser ads have been upgraded with the new photo gallery. Pics are much bigger now. Imagine my joy at re-editing every single photo.
I should have the Gold level advertisers done this week, and hopefully the Silver level as well if my brain doesn't seize up.

Other small changes will happen as I fix the little things that bug me. Nothing major, just some spit and polish.

If the site looks really weird or a bit messed up, it's just me crossing a few wires. I will get it straightened out at some point....
so thank you for doing your part.

Old 07-27-2021, 07:01 PM
Massage Addict

Default Re: Upgrades, Enlarging and Tweaks, OH MY

Nice job. Looks great. Now where did I leave my 3D glasses?
Old 07-29-2021, 03:11 PM
Not dead yet.

Default Re: Upgrades, Enlarging and Tweaks, OH MY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I'm doing a lot of coding under the hood to better automate the ad pages. That's for me to make things quicker. For example, if an advertiser had 3 ads I had to update each ad one at a time. Now I update one add and they all update together.
Ah, automation. Nothing like making your life simpler with a bit of code, eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I also got my hands on a nice photo gallery script. All Nude Model ads and Platinum Advertiser ads have been upgraded with the new photo gallery. Pics are much bigger now. Imagine my joy at re-editing every single photo.
I should have the Gold level advertisers done this week, and hopefully the Silver level as well if my brain doesn't seize up.
Lovely. Just checked it out on Mrs. X's ad. Worth the work and, hey, at least you got to spend days staring at naked and semi-naked beauties. That's got to count for something.

I have to say, though, this is probably what keeps me doing forum admin work. I love to tinker with bits and bytes and now that I'm supervising 6 staff, I don't actually get to do much of it at work anymore (have two staff doing the development and configuration stuff).

Thanks for the good work, Gerald. Looking forward to see more.