Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Casual Hobbyist

Default Review of Sweet Emm

Had the pleasure of seeing the wonderful and talented Emm for a second time end of September

Looks: 10
Personality: 20
Enthusiasm: 20

Emm is the best provider I have ever seen. With a little sweet and naughty girl next door personality and looks she will have you begging for more.

Perfect curves on a 5'4" frame with silky smooth and soft skin. Does not rush or even look at the clock. She will give you her full attention pre, during, and post meeting

Definitely a must see for the new and a repeat for regulars. I will be a regular for sure

Sweet is an understatement for this little stunner

T
Old 10-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Veteran Hobbyist

Default Re: Review of Sweet Emm

Thx for your first post and first review

Irony

Old 07-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Rookie Member

Anyone have a more recent update on Sweet Emm?
Old 07-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Fay View Post
Anyone have a more recent update on Sweet Emm?
First post here, long time lurker. Am a member same username on the other board. I saw Emm last week for coffee for the first time. Very sweet girl and easy going but a little too rough for me. Very skinny which works for some but I would definitely not repeat.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:11 AM
Rookie Member

If it's the same lady who used to be with Veronica I saw her a long time ago. A very sexy lady. Where does she post now because I don't see her on sugar?
Old 07-13-2019, 10:03 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwise View Post
If it's the same lady who used to be with Veronica I saw her a long time ago. A very sexy lady. Where does she post now because I don't see her on sugar?
The site that has two letters the same between k and m
Old 07-29-2019, 09:04 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan99 View Post
First post here, long time lurker. Am a member same username on the other board. I saw Emm last week for coffee for the first time. Very sweet girl and easy going but a little too rough for me. Very skinny which works for some but I would definitely not repeat.
Sweet Emm too rough?? Wondering if this might be a different Emm than the one who was formerly with Veronica. Would have never described her as rough.
Old 07-30-2019, 05:30 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Fay View Post
Sweet Emm too rough?? Wondering if this might be a different Emm than the one who was formerly with Veronica. Would have never described her as rough.
If you've seen her in the past, I'm not sure why the hesitation on your part to call her again, instead of asking about her several times over the last couple months. If you are going to dispute what someone else has recently experienced with her, then call her up and find out for yourself.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Rookie Member

I’ve spent a lot of time with Emm over ther years for coffee. I personally have not found her coffee rough but very enjoyable. Although I don’t see her anymore because I have found she doesn’t keep her appointments. There are a lot of female coffe drinker and there are a lot of male coffee drinker. I feel appointments when set up should be kept and if you can’t let the other person know don’t let them show up and nothing no answers Then a couple day later get a text apologizing. Sorry not my cup of tea
Old 09-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Rookie Member

Going out for coffee does not happen very much for me anymore, and I have always stuck with the servers here, but every once in awhile, I will window shop at other establishments, such as LL, and am not sure if anyone else has noticed lately, that when you check out a certain ad, and then return to the main page, a very brief “Stop! Human trafficking suspicion warning” pops up before you reach the main page. The only reason I bring this up, is that her ad is one of them, and looking at her drastically changed looks, and the posted review, I have to wonder, and honestly worry, that someone is possibly controlling her. I sure hope not, as she was such a sweet server, not that long ago.