Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 10-07-2015, 09:54 AM
amateur gynecologist

Thumbs up Sasha's Reviews

Just saw this. Should have posted earlier, but?
She is just getting established as indie after extensive parlour experience. Mature, pleasant, experienced masseuse. Easy to arrange.
Was enjoying a proficient, relaxing massage and chatting about common interests, when I was totally distracted by an option (see website). A very enjoyable time.
Her pics are accurate and her varied menu should suit most tastes. Discreet entry in nice neighbourhood with good parking. A very nice addition to the indie scene.
Will definitely sample other menu options.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Positive Perspective

Default Re: The Passionate Ms Sasha

Had a very enjoyable meeting with Sasha. She is attractive and very easy to be with. Conversation flowed very easily and you will be comfortable quickly. Sasha has great hands and a touch that will make you squirm! Nice boobs too!! lol Go see her, you will be glad you did. Nice to have met you Sasha- glad you are here in London- see you soon!!
Old 04-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Rookie Member

Passionate Ms Sasha is indeed super Passionate and perfect. All natural and perfect figure. Recommended for any occasions........ Enjoyed every minute. Thankyou Ms Sasha for you time and companionship......
Old 10-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Rookie Member

Default Sasha's Reviews

Had the pleasure of meeting Miss Sasha this morning, (still smiling) She is a gem guys, a sweet all natural beauty, Soft skin and a sexy voice, I would highly recommend her and will definitely repeat. Thanks Sasha!!
Old 03-27-2017, 10:50 PM
Rookie Member

Maybe I haven't had much of a life, but the absolutely awesome hour I spent with sweet miss sasha today was, by far, one of the best experiences of my existence!
Old 04-17-2017, 08:20 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Sasha Wow

Definitely a skilled hot milf
Old 06-23-2018, 07:44 AM
I like it Here

Default Sasha's Reviews

Not that anything I can possibly say about Sasha will be ‘news’ to anyone as she is so well reviewed but I can’t get the last two visits with this beauty off my mind so I thought I’d post.

Anyway, I’ve met Sasha a number of times over the past couple years for massage visits. Obviously I found them fantastic considering the number of repeats.
However, the last two in particular I have opted for a stronger cup of coffee and gawd damn!
Both visits were different from each other but both were fantastic. The first was a treat for my birthday were she more than willing to offer a second ‘cup’ I left completely ‘wired’ (re:drained)
The second was some therapy following a 60km bicycle ride and the amount of care/time she spent preparing the beans was off the charts (I had to use my safe word to keep from spilling the beans more than once 😳) by the time the coffee was served I almost passed out by how strong it was!
I can’t wait until the next time I can cross paths with this amazing lady, she continues to raise the bar every visit.
Thanks Sasha
Old 04-01-2019, 01:24 PM
London Sugar VIP

Smile Sasha's Reviews

I was able to see Sasha today on her first day back.
All I can say is DAMN I AM SO HAPPY SHE HAS RETURNED !!!!
Old 04-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Welcome back Sasha

Miss Sasha is a very sexy beautiful amazing lady, you will enjoy your time with her, she is one of a kind. Cant wait to see her again
Old 11-06-2022, 08:52 AM
Stockings and heels pls

Grin Sasha's Reviews

I had the good fortune on meeting Sasha a few days ago. She is an attractive, talented woman who operates in a nice place. Thank you for an enjoyable hour.