Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-07-2021, 11:15 PM
I'm popular now

Default Rebbeca

So dropped by platinum last Friday afternoon. 3 girls were on, Lola, Lilly and the new girl rebbeca. She had said she had started about 4 days prior. She is what I call stunning in a cute way. Profile says she is 22, I trust the staff to make sure she is legal, but this one makes me question, looks very young, she dresses cute, not overly slutty or flaunting. If your looking for the girl next door look, this is it.

As for massage. She needs to get some hand and arm strength. Softest massage I can imagine. If your feeling aches and pains, they won’t go away and she doesn’t master teasing or tickles as some do.

Her finish, needs a lot of work. Very timid, very nervous, and way to gentle.

I give her a 5 of 10. It’s about her looks, and her conversation. She is a sweet heart, but this bussiness will eat her up. I will repeat in a week or 2, I hope she gets more comfortable in time. She acknowledged she is doing for the money, and is offering very limited coffee selection on her menu.

Overall temper expectations and treat her well. Might be a gem in time, for now, we wait and hope.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:53 AM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Rebbeca

Nice review. Sounds like this one is a diamond in the rough.
She should get a one week training period with an experienced staff member. I think it would be fun for any guy to have two ladies in the room taking turns and practicing.
That would be sooo HOT.

Old 11-08-2021, 08:15 PM
I'm popular now

I’ve been in when it was someone’s training massage. One massage with an established girl, then your on your own. In rebbecca’s case she should have had a full day or so with some one. Your idea would have been perfect.

A gem, maybe, would not shock me or she became one of the best, or if she left ASAP
Old 11-09-2021, 10:09 AM
Virgin Member

Goodness, She is new young and nervous and doing just to get money to pay bills. God bless her. She is like on event horizon about to get sucked into the blackhole of self-destructive lifestyle. I have closely seen and experienced sp's lifestyle and how hollow feeling they have when they are not doing this work for fun but are forced to do to make ends meet. Such circumstances- forced choice of lifestyle has high chance that it may lead to spiral down cycle of depression ..substance abuse ..more metal illness ..loosing other work skills ..and things goes worse and worse.
I have witnessed closely this happening.
I believe most members here are gentleman / ladies with good helping soul. If we can make a group to chip in some money from hobby fund we might have set aside to offer help to this kind of young person not to get into something that they don't want too.

P. We never should reveal our identity even when helping some one. learnt very painful lesson and still suffering.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Massage Addict

Thanks for sharing Krypt.
I don't see her listed on the site which could be for any reason.

It is a cruel and unappreciative world where benevolence and appreciation is fading away, as highlighted in the past 20 months. Predicaments take us to both good and bad places.

Kudos to this young lady. Treat her well.
Old 11-09-2021, 12:31 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
Goodness, She is new young and nervous and doing just to get money to pay bills. God bless her. She is like on event horizon about to get sucked into the blackhole of self-destructive lifestyle. I have closely seen and experienced sp's lifestyle and how hollow feeling they have when they are not doing this work for fun but are forced to do to make ends meet. Such circumstances- forced choice of lifestyle has high chance that it may lead to spiral down cycle of depression ..substance abuse ..more metal illness ..loosing other work skills ..and things goes worse and worse.
I have witnessed closely this happening.
I believe most members here are gentleman / ladies with good helping soul. If we can make a group to chip in some money from hobby fund we might have set aside to offer help to this kind of young person not to get into something that they don't want too.
Wow, where did that come from?
I respect, and admire your compassion, but you are making a judgement based on nothing I read here. You don't know her or her situation so can't assume her reasons for working.
You are sounding like Megan Walker.
If I made the same life assessment of you based on what you've posted on the board, you'd tell me I'm way off base or simply insane.
Send her money if you want, but she will just spend it and keep working, unless you want to give her $50,000 to change her life. Hell, that would change anybody's life.
All the ladies here know I am here for them and support them so if you want to toss some money my way......
I also respect the management of AdultEA, so if there are any issue here I am sure she wouldn't be working there very long.

Old 11-09-2021, 01:16 PM
experienced provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Wow, where did that come from?
I respect, and admire your compassion, but you are making a judgement based on nothing I read here. You don't know her or her situation so can't assume her reasons for working.
If I made the same life assessment of you based on what you've posted on the board, you'd tell me I'm way off base or simply insane.
Send her money if you want, but she will just spend it and keep working, unless you want to give her $50,000 to change her life. Hell, that would change anybody's life.
All the ladies here know I am here for them and support them so if you want to toss some money my way......
I also respect the management of AdultEA, so if there are any issue here I am sure she wouldn't be working there very long.
Yes!!! Ty gerald!!
Old 11-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Thanks Gerald.
You said exactly what I was thinking.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:00 PM
I'm popular now

After meeting her I would not suspect she has any mind set to the negative drama. She struck me as a well intended young lady doing what she needed to to be independent. Well spoken, educated, and polite. I hope she stays and is treated well for as long as she chooses.
Let support not tear down