Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-06-2022, 08:49 PM
I like it Here

Default Alexa & Mya

A massage with either of those 2 isn't just an erotic massage. It's a very erotic experience. Let's just say that you won't be disappointed if you decide to see either one of them. I'm open to all heights, shapes, most weights and body types/sizes. These 2 ladies are very different from one another in terms of height, looks, and ethnicity, but they're very warm and inviting ladies. Instant comfortability. Each have more vibrant personalities and seem to have love for and/or enjoy what they do.

Last edited by hockey-gods-show-wrath; 05-06-2022 at 09:17 PM. Reason: I missed something
Old 05-10-2022, 06:17 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Alexa & Mya

Alexa is amazing! Been seeing her for a while now. Her smile and her amazing skills melt you. Such a tease. Massage is 15/10. Very sensual and sexy. Always a great conversation with her.
Yes, she really enjoys what she does and it really shows. I’ve never had such connection in the past.
See you soon Alexa.
Old 08-18-2022, 06:02 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Alexa & Mya

Met Mya today at blue one and would definitely repeat. Would have to agree with a post in another thread about the tease. Awesome. To the point that it made the ending a lot quicker than I would have hoped ��
Still a very pleasant experience

Last edited by hogg95; 08-18-2022 at 06:08 PM.