Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-17-2022, 05:10 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Tipping question

Do most guys tip before their massage? I never have but was told that generally guys have the tip sitting on the counter when the attendant returns to start the massage. I felt kind of silly , and personally don’t like the idea. Any thoughts ? Am I the cheap guy who’s the exception :) ?

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 05-17-2022, 06:56 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Tipping question

I don't. Doing that could potentially have a very positive or even a very negative impact on the session. Being more generous and leaving money up front, and having the attendant see that, could potentially have your expectations exceeded. It also has the potential to be below your expectations and disappoint you. You could leave a generous tip and end up feeling like you were shortchanged on the services you received. You can't really ask for it back at that point. At least if you wait until the end, you can tip fairly and accordingly.

If it's an attendant that you see regularly, and both parties know what to expect, it's not as much of an issue if there's that mutual bond/trust.
Old 05-18-2022, 08:22 AM
London Sugar VIP

My experience dates from years ago, but may still be relevant. I did not engage in this practice of putting down all the tip money at the start to see what goodies might then follow since my massages varied from girl to girl. I do understand the practice from guys who are not into bargaining. Every now and then, a girl would ask to "show me the money" before the massage began as apparently I did not seem trustworthy to her - there were guys who would skip out after the massage without leaving a tip.

Anyway, maybe practices have changed - I have heard that tip expectations now are much higher than in my days.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:43 AM
London Sugar VIP

Things have definitely changed Yogi. Despite the introduction of the toonie you can’t tip adequately with your pocket change.

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 05-18-2022, 01:21 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
Despite the introduction of the toonie you can’t tip adequately with your pocket change.
No, don't treat them like slot machines, they will get a UTI.

Old 05-18-2022, 07:57 PM
I like it Here

If an attendant asks me to "show her the money", I'll do it. I have experienced this in the past. I don't think in my case it was because I was considered untrustworthy. I think it was more about that it was just a standard practice that they engaged in to not potentially get left high and dry. They seem to be much more trusting these days so obviously give the attendants nothing to distrust about you and everything should be alright.
Old 05-24-2022, 07:20 AM
Rookie Member

Last edited by mrtestaccount; 04-11-2023 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:56 AM
I like it Here

I get what you're saying mrtest and it would likely always work to ease their concerns. I'm not sure how much cash you're stacked with when you do that, and I can only speculate, but I generally don't like doing that.

If they see that you're rolling with hundreds extra in cash, they may try to give you a hard upsell since they can clearly see that you have enough cash to possibly have more fun than you may want to spend.

Also, if I'm going at night, and since I live live within a 5 block radius(also no vehicle), I don't want to be walking around that neighbourhood with too much cash for fear of having to defend myself in a robbery. I'm the type of person that will sacrifice my own health to try to protect a few hundred of my own dollars. I'm stubborn like that.