Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-21-2022, 06:51 PM
Rookie Member

Cool Emma

Ok, let’s try this again.

Has anyone seen Emma yet?
Old 04-22-2022, 08:21 AM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtestaccount View Post
No. But just noticed her bio on the site. Wow. Was hoping she was working the day shift today as I was maybe going in today.

I wonder if that is her pic. It looks like a 'stock photo'.
AdultEA is not a bait and switch business. If that photo was proven fake, whoever posted it would be unemployed real quick as that would completely trash the reputation of the entire chain.
They wouldn't risk that just to promote one attendant.

Old 04-22-2022, 09:04 PM
I like it Here

Alexa previously had questionable pics that were similar to these ones of Emma(looking like stock). I informed management through the complaints section of the website(even though I wasn't lodging a complaint). I pointed out that they looked kind of deceiving after having had a session with Alexa.

I liked her looks. She was more my speed compared to her pics. I just felt that they were a little bait and switch-ish. I felt that it could possibly make some first-timers angry if they were to make an appointment and they came in expecting one thing, and got another.

I'm not saying that Alexa or the business was purposefully engaging in that, but they definitely didn't look enough like her current self. I saw her a couple months back. Awesome woman. Maybe the pictures were from some years back. Her pictures have since been updated.

So Emma could be one of those with pics TBD.
Old 04-24-2022, 12:13 PM
AdultEA Manager

I assure you we never use stock photos,, that is Emma.. obviously professional photo. You won’t be disappointed if you came into see her ,, and for Alexa it was an old photo of her but as you know I made her update it so it’s more recent! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
Alexa previously had questionable pics that were similar to these ones of Emma(looking like stock). I informed management through the complaints section of the website(even though I wasn't lodging a complaint). I pointed out that they looked kind of deceiving after having had a session with Alexa.

I liked her looks. She was more my speed compared to her pics. I just felt that they were a little bait and switch-ish. I felt that it could possibly make some first-timers angry if they were to make an appointment and they came in expecting one thing, and got another.

I'm not saying that Alexa or the business was purposefully engaging in that, but they definitely didn't look enough like her current self. I saw her a couple months back. Awesome woman. Maybe the pictures were from some years back. Her pictures have since been updated.

So Emma could be one of those with pics TBD.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:05 PM
Rookie Member

Saw her today. Picture is real
She is quite attractive. Very cute face, petite and nice body.
She seems quite nice.

Will repeat.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:27 PM
Rookie Member

Thanks. I was in London and tried to see her but she was booked solid.

I saw Carmen, who is also lovely btw, but hoping to see Emma at some point.

It’s nice to have great options 👍
Old 05-31-2022, 03:50 PM
Rookie Member

Finally got to see Emma in person.

Photos and age are accurate. She is a very pretty spinner. Quiet but friendly, not cold or aloof. Glasses are a nice touch.

Treat her nice gents. She is a gem and a keeper.