Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Afuksheanado

Default Darcee

Anyone visited with her yet? I don’t see any reviews. Her page says she’s new to the industry
Old 04-11-2022, 08:55 PM
I'm popular now

Default Re: Darcee

Didn’t see her in the room but she was at platinum when I stopped in to see my fav. Her pics were 99% accurate other than more Tara than expected. She was one of the girls that actaully had a smile. Had my normal lady not been in I would have tried.
Old 02-15-2024, 08:51 AM
oh yeah that's the spot

Haven't tried the parlours in a long time.. After reading some of the new reviews I had a look at the attendant line up. Has anyone had a visit with Darcee recently? She looks like my type ;)
Old 02-15-2024, 10:30 AM
I like it Here

She definitely looks like a very fit woman that appears to take good care of herself. I have seen her in-person a few times while I was there seeing other attendants.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:35 AM
Virgin Member

Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her yet. She looks like my type too - petite, dark hair, blue eyes.... but in another review someone compared her to Mystique.... but I don't know what that means. Also, someone called her a Tara, but I also don't know what that means.

Any insight to your experience with her would be appreciated.

Brocker.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:15 PM
I like it Here

I'm assuming the "like Mystique" must be personality. I was told by another attendant that Mystique has enhanced buttocks, boobs and eyes(might be implants and not just contacts). I don't think Darcee is enhanced in any of these ways but I can't say for certain. I definitely don't think she has enhanced boobs.

As for Tara, she must have been an attendant who was around at the time. I don't think it's slang for "Karen" or anything like that.

Maybe I'll take the plunge, and if I do, I can report back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocker View Post
Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her yet. She looks like my type too - petite, dark hair, blue eyes.... but in another review someone compared her to Mystique.... but I don't know what that means. Also, someone called her a Tara, but I also don't know what that means.

Any insight to your experience with her would be appreciated.

Brocker.
Old 03-06-2024, 04:16 PM
Virgin Member

Awesome. Thanks. Please let me know if you do see her and how your experience was. I really want to, but I don’t want to gamble if she’s not a good attendant.
Thanks,
B