Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-23-2022, 06:49 PM
I like it Here

Default Vaxxed vs unvaxxed attendants

This is a touchy/tricky subject. I'm not going to go see an attendant while knowingly symptomatic but I have a hypothetical scenario here. What if I catch Covid and I don't know that I have it yet. I go see one of the fine massage attendants. Let's say I'm infections but don't start to get sick until the next day or two after the visit. Most of them are young and fit and in great shape but that's not always a guaranteed thing for easy recovery.

I guess any of us should just do the right thing in general and call the parlour to let them know of the situation even though the parlour won't call us because they don't have to take and keep our info nowadays. I know most guys gave fake info.

I know it seems like Covid has gotten significantly weaker for us under 50's. I'm just thinking it would be nice to know which attendants have 2 or 3 shots to have a best guess of which ones won't likely get moderately to severely sick if Covid was unintentionally passed along to them.

I know one attendant who's not vaccinated. There has to be others. All the attendants clearly know the risks associated and are fine with taking them. I'd like to hope attendants won't work while knowingly symptomatic. I know the risks and I'm fine with them. I think we all understand at this point in time. I also realize in this scenario that the attendant may have made me sick but that might not always be the case.

Just some thoughts. I know there could be legal ramifications that could make this very untouchable. There's also that whole privacy chestnut we've all come to have experience with even though none of these attendants post their real names and ages.
Old 04-23-2022, 08:39 PM
Life of the Party

Default Re: Vaxxed vs unvaxxed attendants

Wear a mask and gloves?
Old 04-24-2022, 12:24 PM
AdultEA Manager

As the manager, I don’t want girls working if they show any symptoms. Id send them home and if they test positive I won’t let them back until they healthy again
But they all know risk as should you all, and we just have to learn to live with it
Old 04-24-2022, 08:26 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
As the manager, I don’t want girls working if they show any symptoms. Id send them home and if they test positive I won’t let them back until they healthy again
But they all know risk as should you all, and we just have to learn to live with it
If you need someone to wash the girls down with disinfectant soap, I'd be willing to volunteer.

Old 04-26-2022, 05:33 AM
London Sugar VIP

If you develop symptoms, you should contact trace the prior 2 days as best you can. I would call the spa and let them know when you were there and who you saw.