Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-29-2022, 08:55 PM
I'm popular now

Default Nadya

Made my monthly stop to platinum. I do visit the other locations, but platinum ussally has the most staff in, it’s in good shape, and location is good for me. I do like that blue one, and Virginas are a little more off the beaten path.

Anyway…. Saw Nadya semi new to blue. But has has other experience out of town in this bussines. It shows she’s amazing.

Looks- 9/10
Massage 6/10
Tease 6/10
Finish 8/10
Options 9/10
Conversation 8/10

Some of those stats may seem average, but she does have an easy manner about her that goes a long way to putting you at ease with a new girl. Most of us get into a comfort zone with 2-3 attendants, once you chat with her she will be one that is easy to return to see.

She has a Kim kardaishian booty, and it’s amazing to behold.
For many years I’ve had a strange love with Stacey’s hair, like most guys I don’t do much special with my hair, but Stacey has the softest, shinny sexy black hair ever, well Nadya comes a very close second. Long, dark, soft and ever so sexy.
My only 2 pieces of advice, she needs to be able to massage harder , and 2 Christine needs to add a couple other poses on her pics that do her booty justice.

Repeat, good god yes.