Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-16-2020, 09:44 PM
I'm popular now

Default ash

Got off work early so stopped at Platinum before heading home. was 2 on the schedule i hadn't seen, and was in mood to see some one new. Since Friday, and Weekends are hard to plan, I haven't seen my favorite Stacey in months.

big thing for me is who is smiling or close to it when they greet door. their job to make me relax and not my job to cheer some one up when they want the day to end.

One was on the phone, and other i had seen and wasn't a repeat as a first choice.

Ash was super friendly, very sweet in giving change from extra I had at door, even if not needed its a nice things to not expect a guaranteed tip.

She is a dancer, and the look shows. I love her original look with the short hair,. Tattoo's are neither a like or hate thing for me, but the suit her very smiley outlook.

Massage, 6 of 10
Conversation 10 of 10
Comfort level 10 of 10
finish 9 of 10

highly recommended open minded lady, talks about anything, makes you comfortable, and overall relaxing night as I needed
Old 11-17-2020, 06:41 PM
Project Soulless is a go!

Default Re: ash

Thanks for the review. I was wondering about her service.