Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-15-2023, 08:46 PM
I'm popular now

Default Marrissa

So I TOFTT,

I normally enjoy seeing a new girls, as we all go, and I had heard how friendly she seemed: I was in the mood more for cuddles and relaxing than over the top sexy, I got neither

Looks, very solid 9/10
Couple small tattos that are hidden but great build and good looks.
Conversation 5/10
She is friendly, but very upfront about everything being all about the money, a little bit of relax and earn the money would go a long way
Massage 2/10
More like one hand patting yiu in the back, No strength ot effort, not sure it was a massage, even
Finish 7/10 she was good when it came to knowing what I was feeling and when o had a little twitch she knew to play into it
Prices 3/10
She mentioned options and such but even basics are way over priced.

Overall not worth the time, nor would I repeat. So little thst if she was the only one on the store I would leave, that’s rare.

Sad part is Christine was at the front door and probly knew I was a regular/ should have said something. Although there was a client at the door asking about nevah and causing a security concern.
Old 04-16-2023, 09:54 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Marrissa

I tend to trust the reviews more now because I've been burned more times than I'd like before from not trusting them. Although my experiences didn't tend to be quite as bad as some of those more negative reviews, I still ended up being disappointed and wishing that I hadn't bothered seeing certain attendants. It's too bad as she was on my "to see" list. I'm not always a fan of being the person to "take one for the team"

I guess I'll just stick with these trusted and true attendants listed in alphabetical order based on my first-hand experience:
Alexa
Emma
Eve
Jen
Lily
Mya
Roxanne
Stacy
Old 04-16-2023, 03:28 PM
AdultEA Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypt View Post
Sad part is Christine was at the front door and probly knew I was a regular/ should have said something. Although there was a client at the door asking about nevah and causing a security concern.
Ok I’m confused as pretty I wasn’t at front door as I’m rarely there in evening unless someone in trouble 😂😂.

Anyways I read everyone’s reviews in here and I do forward into to girls so hopefuly they learn from in and do better next time.. I know a few they have learned ;)
Old 04-19-2023, 03:55 PM
I'm popular now

@christine , my apologies if I Mistook you for some One else.
Some one was at the door With feet up acting as call Taker and director not as a worker. I Assumed it was management / you.

I have had mostly great times with EA and have intent to return at times that work into my schedule. I might stick to a few of my tried and true but beyond that nothing but the best from me. I’m a regular and will be for a while.
Old 04-19-2023, 03:58 PM
I'm popular now

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I tend to trust the reviews more now because I've been burned more times than I'd like before from not trusting them. Although my experiences didn't tend to be quite as bad as some of those more negative reviews, I still ended up being disappointed and wishing that I hadn't bothered seeing certain attendants. It's too bad as she was on my "to see" list. I'm not always a fan of being the person to "take one for the team"

I guess I'll just stick with these trusted and true attendants listed in alphabetical order based on my first-hand experience:
Alexa.- Not seen
Emma / amazing young lady
Eve - average but no complaints
Jen - amazing dancer, try her in a VIP
Lily unknown
Mya #2 or 3
Roxanne - best for a actaull massage
Stacy- overall # 1

My other to add for you is Carmine- the he most playful fun mind reader type you will meet.
Old 04-19-2023, 06:16 PM
I like it Here

I've seen Carmine a couple of times and she's great. She had recently taken a long vacation, came back, and then not too long after was off of the site again. I figured this time she may have been gone for good. If she isn't, she's definitely someone who stays on my reliable list.
Old 04-20-2023, 03:09 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I've seen Carmine a couple of times and she's great. She had recently taken a long vacation, came back, and then not too long after was off of the site again. I figured this time she may have been gone for good. If she isn't, she's definitely someone who stays on my reliable list.
I notice same thing, I was butthurt cause i pretty much gave up on this parlours after crystal from years ago left. no lack of trying but never seemed to found replacment with anyone even close as mindblowing and good. then back cpl months ago i shoot my shot, picked staying with carmin. i hoped for the best but wind up getting way more better then best. that girl is something else! for sure she is must try and expericene is out of this world!! after of course my luck she not on parlour site no more but i though i seen her on LL, thought msybe not real her but booked anyway. thank god was actual same carmin, now she works at another agency now, plus there on here to in the ads