Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > Other Adult Services in London

Other Adult Services in London Reviews and Discussions on local Dommes, Dancers, or whatever

Old 11-05-2007, 03:03 PM
likes spinners

Default Light Bondage Resources

Can anybody recommend a good site or sites that can show me the ropes (pardon the pun) of light bondage? Knots, tying techniques, that sort of stuff... I've done some looking around, but there is just waaaay too much non-instructional filler out there, and some of those Japanese DVDs I see for sale scare the shit outta me . It's been a long time since I got my knot-tying badge in cub scouts, and I'm pretty sure the badge didn't involve gag balls or blindfolds.
Any ladies out there who are savvy with this stuff - pm me if you'd be willing to host a teacher/student session. (Wasn't really thinking role-playing, but maybe once the lesson is over we can try a little game of 'prisoner and the warden's wife' to see if I've got it down..)
Old 11-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Elevated to Greatness

Default Re: Light Bondage Resources

Try Anna/Angel in KW. She's got a list of toys as long as your, well...arm. Maybe she can help.