Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-22-2023, 12:54 PM
Virgin Member

Smile Raini, my favorite kind of dessert

I visit London a couple of times a year and usually stay for several days. Whenever there, after a hard day at the office, my body generally craves for some dessert. After spending a couple of hours trying to figure out the best place to go for dessert I decided on Bliss. The research has already made part of my body go hard.
When I arrived at Bliss, I was introduced to several desserts. I decided on Raini. A very good choice. We hit it off immediately, and walked to the room like two lovers. She gave me time to take a shower, and as I was concentrating on a certain part of my body during the wash to make sure it was nice and clean and it started to grow.
When she appeared in the room again we gave each other a nice GFE hug that must have lasted for several minutes. I asked her to lie on the table so I could nibble on her body to build up my appetite. Now I was ready for the main course. I like my desert to be nice and moist and sweet. I indulged in my dessert for an extended period of time and totally enjoyed it.
With time running out, it was time for her to remove the stress from my body. She used several different techniques to release any tension my body had.
After a very enjoyable dessert experience, I was ready for a quick shower followed by another GFE experience hug.
My next time in London I am sure that dessert will again be on my menu every day. Hope Raini is still available.
Any similar recommendations would be appreciated.