Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-05-2020, 07:28 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default finally after a long long absence

with distance & Covid19, I behaved myself & isolated & stayed away from the hobby since March. The sexual tension was huge, so I knew the best person to reconnect with when I travelled south was Shauna. She was the last lady I saw before Covid19 shut things down & the 1st to see to release my built up tension.
I was greeted at the door with a great smile & sparkle in her eyes. The black dress she wore left nothing to the imagination & my desire sprang into action.
After a shower, our lips met & hands roamed.... She kissed & felt amazing. WE continued to explore with kisses & roaming hands. I warned her of the long lack of companionship & she assured me that she could & would solve that issue.
Boy did she ever.... in many ways.
I wont get into details, but it was apparent that my tongue & groove building skills did not suffer from the lack of use since March. I've tried to maintain a simple rule over the years that meeting for coffee is a two way meeting that needs to be enjoyed by those meeting for coffee. Shauna did enjoy her coffee with extra cream a couple of times before my post Canada day fireworks finally exploded a couple of times during our coffee social.
the drive home was a long trip 4hr trip, but the fantastic sunset Thursday night as I headed north east was gorgeous, just like my memories over the years with Shauna.
thank you for the great reconnect Shauna.
everyone stay safe
Boom
Old 07-05-2020, 01:21 PM
Coach

Default Re: finally after a long long absence

An amazing review of a totally amazing Lady! XX
Old 07-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Paid Companion

Default Re: finally after a long long absence

Thank you so much Boom for your kind words. I know you have been around the block over the years. And I have know you for many of those. I feel honoured that you keep returning xoxo