Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 05-06-2023, 11:47 AM
I'm popular now

Thumbs up Gracie's Reviews

Talk about good timing. Was moving some stuff the other day and now my back and shoulders are seriously messed up.
Looking through the site here, I found Grace's add shortly after it was posted. The part about being an actual trained masseuse really caught my eye.
Contact on Friday was quick and easy. After a couple texts back and forth it quickly became clear she was offering exactly what I was looking for.
So this morning a quick text to set up a time. Since this was a first meeting, I opted for just the half hour. She's in an eady to find, private home, Fanshawe area.
As looks are subjective, I will say, I was not disappointed at all. Her pics and self description are accurate.
The massage was definitely a therapeutic one and she used elbows and thumbs to dig deep, which is what I needed and wanted.
The tension relief at the end was perfect for me.
All in all, I had a great time and will absolutely return as soon as I can.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:02 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Grace

I have to echo Lurkers response. It was an exceptional massage and got every knot out. She has got a killer sense of humour and is just fun to talk to. Definitely a repeat for me!
Old 03-21-2024, 09:44 PM
Rookie Member

Default Gracie's Reviews

Finally back in the hobby and what a great comeback with this amazing lady... so easy going .. so easy to setup appointment... so talented in her massages , great conversation... very fast to respond. Set up a half hour and was met at the door with the memorizing smile... I am definitely seeing her for longer time for her amazing massage... I am glad I made a decision to see Gracie...

Thanks Gracie and see you soon...