Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-29-2019, 11:54 AM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Shay8755

When done the right way, a serious look can look sexy and sultry. However, if you fail to pull that off you just look like your dog died. That's up to the photographer to see before they take the shot.
Some ladies can also be a bit head-strong on what they "think" looks good and guys usually lie about it just to earn brownie points and avoid castration.

I prefer a coy mischievous smile that says "I'm going to have fun with you".
A little less Russian Ballerina and a little more Daisy Duke makes a great ad.

Old 08-29-2019, 12:29 PM
I like it Here

Gerald maybe you could School her in the Art of Strip Tease??it could use a little help
Old 08-29-2019, 12:51 PM
London Sugar VIP

Smile Re: Shay8755

I imagine the non-smiling pose is a habit left over from her time in the past as a fashion model, since the girls generally don't smile in that profession while strutting around onstage.

I must say that on and off over many years now, starting from her time as an MPA at Sweet City and continuing through various sagas, I have always had a good time with Shay. I realize this has not been a universal experience...
Old 08-29-2019, 05:25 PM
Rookie Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yogi you have a valid point. I think I may go for meeting and see where it goes. Thanks again everyone
Old 08-30-2019, 01:26 PM
London Sugar VIP

Shay still looks great and her service is better than it used to be. I had a great time with her recently. I don’t really see that much here that warrants the negative comments. I guess with such poor pictures and service she probably won’t last too long.

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 08-30-2019, 06:16 PM
Virgin Member

Grin Re: Shay8755

I am new to the board but I hope I don't get jumped on for my opinion. I found out about this board from my work.

I have heard good things about Paris, Liz and Shay. But due to a recent separation, I have joined this hobby now. With the advice from the guys at work i wanted to start with these 3 girls first. I was told it would be difficult to book any of them if at all.

The guys gave me a link to this board and 2 others. After checking the boards out I decided I would send to Shay first. I almost booked Shay Anne as I thought that was the Shay I heard about at work. Once I went to another board I found the Shay the guys were talking about. So I sent her a text and got a reply within 20mins. Which caught be by surprise. We exchanged a few texts an appointment was set up.

It was easy to get in, she was on time well 2mins late. The place clean, smelled nice and was offered a shower if I wanted one. The one thing I really liked is the hotel was very quiet and parking was discreet.

Her pictures do her no justice at all. When she opened the door I almost blew in my pants right then. I was no nervous as this was my first time and experience.

The 1st thing I noticed was her smile, well actually her rack as well too, she kept smiling and was funny and a little chatty almost quarky but I found it very sweet and that put me at ease( well except one part of me that was quite stiff).

To say she hasn't aged well, have you seen her lately cause dam that women is a 12 out of 10 through and through.

Our "coffee" was unbelievable. She drinks coffee like she really enjoys it. We actually went over by 15mins and she never said a word about it. I dont know if that's common but I enjoyed it.

I am totally looking to repeat but I have a few others I want to see that come highly reccomend as well. So will have more reviews to post in the coming weeks.

The site I found Shay on Leo's I think it was called, I just wanted to know as I seen all these young beautiful women on there, but my buddy's seem to laugh at me when I stated this.

Is there something I am missing, are there photos real, or service bad or something. It seems to be an inside joke on the line at work, just asking if anyone has any advice for me, as all they keep saying is I'll learn as I go.

Thanks for any info.

I do agree that Shays pics don't do her justice and she kind of looks a little bitchy in them, but what did it for me was that video she posted.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:36 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingforfunallthetime View Post
The site I found Shay on Leo's I think it was called, I just wanted to know as I seen all these young beautiful women on there, but my buddy's seem to laugh at me when I stated this.

Is there something I am missing, are there photos real, or service bad or something. It seems to be an inside joke on the line at work, just asking if anyone has any advice for me, as all they keep saying is I'll learn as I go.

Thanks for any info.
It's kind of like comparing apples to oranges.
Shay is a more mature companion with over 20 years experience. Experienced ladies prefer gentlemen they know since it's less stressful knowing the person they are dealing with. To achieve that, they will provide a professional date that will leave you wanting to return again and again.
There are some really hot new "20 something" girls out there, but they are a higher risk indulgence. More of them are looking for the "quick flip" like a revolving door to empty your wallet and boot you out that door.
They are more likely to do what it takes to lure you in with fake photos and fake promises. Then you get shown the door as soon as your glass of wine is empty.
They are also more likely to work under the control of a handler.
The ad is more likely to actually be LE baiting you with a sting (do your research ).
Not saying there aren't any gems in that crowd, but most guys don't want to cross that minefield to get to the other side. They prefer strolling through a field of daises to find the roses. Really, it comes down to what you are looking for, and what spins your gears.
Don't get too wrapped up in finding those 12 out of 10 girls either. I've met some ladies who were less than a 10 at first glance, but were a 20 out of 10 in how they made me feel when I walked out the door (speaking from past experiences).

Old 09-09-2019, 08:59 AM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/

I have had really great experiences with Shay when she was around all the time, I would certainly revisit that 😊

Ad seems to be gone at the moment though from what o can find
Old 10-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Rookie Member

I recently went and had a few cups of coffee with Shay. We instantly hit if off. I went to see her a few more times and we enjoyed each other company. Now she won’t answer my texts I don’t get it. Lol
Old 10-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphour1965 View Post
I recently went and had a few cups of coffee with Shay. We instantly hit if off. I went to see her a few more times and we enjoyed each other company. Now she won’t answer my texts I don’t get it. Lol
Maybe she started falling for you and didn't trust herself to handle the emotional attachment