Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Rookie Member

Default Are London girls too shy?

Tried to post. Didn't show, maybe it will show. Tried to contact many well reviewed girls. Heard back from Anika who disappeared when I was ready to set a time.
Only girl I heard back from was Jenna, whom I would guess is hard up for repeats considering she's now pushing 200lbs on a good day.
Too bad.
I'm a well built well educated man trying to get through the necessities of life after divorce and found London sorely wanting.....
Old 04-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Prostate Health Advocate

Default Re: Are London girls too shy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4u View Post
I'm a well built well educated man trying to get through the necessities of life after divorce and found London sorely wanting.....
One reason may be that it is Easter weekend and the ladies around here do have families and personal lives that may be more demanding during holiday periods. It may also be that you think a little too much of yourself (as per your quote) and that comes through in your communications. Fit and educated aren't requirements, manners and respect are. So rather than make a post that throws stones at a couple of the advertisers, why not post asking for some advice from other members? Many passers through have been quite satisfied with the london scene and have left envious of the hobbiests based here.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:17 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Tried to post. Didn't show, maybe it will show. Tried to contact many well reviewed girls. Heard back from Anika who disappeared when I was ready to set a time.
Only girl I heard back from was Jenna, whom I would guess is hard up for repeats considering she's now pushing 200lbs on a good day.
Too bad.
Wow with your "winning" personality I'd expect the ladies to be lining up and falling over themselves to see you sunshine!

Try a small attitude adjustment (as already pointed out nicely by MS) and you may find the fortunes you are looking for. I travel BACK from oakvile to hobby, because leaving the London scene kept ME sorely wanting......... to cum back.

Funny thing is; I'm dim, ugly like Quasimodo, not well built and have an exceptionally small penis (though I am always clean and freshly showered and groomed) and the London ladies still like seeing me. Hmmmmmm. Besides the London ladies already have a well built viper to drool over........ And highly educated wrecker to philosophize with. wrecker is so smart and edumacated I don't understand most his posts...... He's deep.

Crip

Last edited by thecrippler1972; 04-05-2015 at 07:35 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:52 AM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Too bad.
All of my lady friends here reply almost immediately when I get in touch with them. I'm thinking it may have something to do with your postive, upbeat ,sparkling personality. You call yourself well educated but that comment about Jenna is probably one of the most incredibly stupid things I've ever heard. She is beautiful. The only thing sorely wanting in London is me sorely wanting more time to spend with these incredible women. You may not want to bother the next time you're here. I doubt any of these women will be on the edge of their seats "Looking4u" to drop them a line.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Rookie Member

Sorry if I was a little bitter about getting bit by the B&S.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:12 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
All of my lady friends here reply almost immediately when I get in touch with them. I'm thinking it may have something to do with your postive, upbeat ,sparkling personality. You call yourself well educated but that comment about Jenna is probably one of the most incredibly stupid things I've ever heard. She is beautiful. The only thing sorely wanting in London is me sorely wanting more time to spend with these incredible women. You may not want to bother the next time you're here. I doubt any of these women will be on the edge of their seats "Looking4u" to drop them a line.
Nicely done blues, remind me to mind my manners near you! By the way Happy Easter.

Crip
Old 04-05-2015, 08:21 AM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
Nicely done blues, remind me to mind my manners near you! By the way Happy Easter.

Crip
Happy Easter to you mon frere! Nah you don't have to mind your manners. I've been a bit frustrated myself the last couple of weeks. All my hobby money I normally embezzle for myself is going toward the M&G. I've had to stop myself from picking up my phone a few times. Cold showers just don't cut it.

Cheers Bud! Party time is just around the corner.

Last edited by Blues; 04-05-2015 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:34 AM
experienced provider

Quote:
Too bad.
Um I didn't disappear , you contacted me on Friday and said you would be in town on sat and would get in touch...do you know how many times ppl say they will get in touch the next day and never do....you never booked an appt with me ,if you had I would have definitely been here, so I don't just wait around all day because you say yoiu will get in touch, sorry I missed you but it is a holiday weekend and I do have an outside life and can't just wait around for someone who may or may not be in touch........and anyone who has actually booked an appt with me knows I'm a very professional and reliable!!! Welcome to our board

Last edited by miss anika; 04-05-2015 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 09:47 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Sorry if I was a little bitter about getting bit by the B&S.
Little bitter?
Next time keep your complaints to the public board.
I sell ad space, I don't hire providers and I don't see them in person.
Bitching to me in private messaging that an advertiser is heavier than what she advertises is like bitching about the weather. If you don't like what you see at the door, walk away.
If the lady was a problem she'd get trashed here and would lose all business from this website forcing her to end her advertising.
I don't have to validate my advertisers, the people who use this site do that for me.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Project Soulless is a go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
I'm dim, ugly like Quasimodo,

Crip
What did I do to you?