Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-19-2021, 01:23 PM
Rookie Member

Default Tori

I don't often post here (check out my username...), and I don't go out for coffee very often, but I wanted to write about a coffee date I had today with Tori.

I had seen Tori about 20 years ago (yikes!!!) when we were both much younger. Today I had a bad case of caffeine withdrawal, and decided to reach out to Tori and see her again.

I tried texting a couple times with no response, but in hindsight this makes sense, since I don't expect she saved my number from 20 years back... lol. I called, and she answered right away. She as able to accommodate me on short notice, so I drove to her location, which is indeed still clean and comfortable, just like I remember it.

We passed a really enjoyable hour together. We hit it off right away, and Tori made me feel super comfortable like we were old friends although I'm sure she didn't remember me from so long ago. She was extremely accommodating to some special requests I had. I left with a smile on my face, and my caffeine withdrawal was gone!

Tori is truly genuine, and it was a real pleasure spending time with her. I will definitely repeat, and won't wait another 20 years!