Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Review of Sweet Emm

Yes, for sure! It’s something that I have just noticed recently, and have no idea if it is just that an ad has been flagged by someone, or something else. But, for the safety of the consumers, against “food poisoning”, I will say it’s probably best to stay away from the temptations of window shopping at other establishments, and stick to the safe, great and extensive menu options here!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:37 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBear View Post
Going out for coffee does not happen very much for me anymore, and I have always stuck with the servers here, but every once in awhile, I will window shop at other establishments, such as LL, and am not sure if anyone else has noticed lately, that when you check out a certain ad, and then return to the main page, a very brief “Stop! Human trafficking suspicion warning” pops up before you reach the main page. The only reason I bring this up, is that her ad is one of them, and looking at her drastically changed looks, and the posted review, I have to wonder, and honestly worry, that someone is possibly controlling her. I sure hope not, as she was such a sweet server, not that long ago.
Emm is Blake's daughter and I know Blake well so I can say for sure Emm isn't a victim of human trafficking. Beyond that, it's not my place to gossip about the personal lives of other people.

Old 09-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Rookie Member

I was in no way of trying to start gossip, and please don’t take it as that. Yes, I am aware of Blake being Emm’s mom, I was just honestly really conserved about her, when that “warning” came up on my screen, after checking her ad. I havn’t seen her in a long time, and was thinking of visiting, but got nervous when that happened.
It’s just becoming more of a sad and scary world when it comes to both the servers and patronizers of the fine coffee establishments.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:48 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBear View Post
I was in no way of trying to start gossip, and please don’t take it as that.
I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was just providing some info and wanted to avoid any followup question others may try to ask me.
Kind of a "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" disclaimer for those following the yellow brick road. lol

Old 09-09-2019, 12:51 PM
Rookie Member

👍 Thanks
Old 09-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Rookie Member

For sure. I agree with Gerald. I can’t see Emm involved I that either.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:54 PM
Rookie Member

I feel I have to share this with the member on this site. I have gone for coffe with a few ladies here. As I said before Emm is not dependable. When I last seen Emm her place was hot with very little air conditioning. So I offered to help her out and provided her with a portable unit. Since the she has avoided me and I feel this is something that shows about her attitude. Shame on me for helping someone in need shame on her for not appreciating it. Take it for what it’s worth
Old 02-23-2020, 01:28 PM
London Sugar VIP

Some news. not good, about Emm's later problems in London on the other board. Apparently she has now moved to a different town.... Hope she is ok.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:38 PM
Virgin Member

I hope things are ok with her. I always had great experiences with her. I would like to see her again even if she is in another city. Could you share the city she is in now?
Old 02-23-2020, 11:44 PM
Rookie Member

Thank you for the update, Yogi. I hope she’s ok. Do you know if she’s still working in the new town?