Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > Other Adult Services in London

Other Adult Services in London Reviews and Discussions on local Dommes, Dancers, or whatever

Old 11-20-2016, 08:43 PM
Gentleman seeking FLR

Thumbs up Vivien Claire is a brilliant, seductive Domme

As I am hardly a newbie when it comes to D/s (over 20 years) I must say that Mistress Vivien Claire was a kinky breath of fresh air! Her new dungeon is amazing, albeit a work in progress. Already several "play stations" are up and running, and ready to make your heart skip a beat. It's a great space, and I look forward to seeing it develop.

Any photos that you see of Mistress Vivien Claire do not do her justice! She is more attractive in person, as pictures cannot capture her beautiful (and a little wicked) smile, her strut, her energy, and those sparkling eyes.

I was on time, and Mistress Vivien Claire was certainly ready for me. She had asked me in advance by email about my likes and dislikes, and She certainly ran with them. Being a seasoned submissive, I encouraged her to also do what she liked too, and to take some liberties. This led to some very hot surprises, and an incredible two hours that flew by.

My evening spent with Her was a wild roller coaster ride of teasing, torment, wild sensations, a few hot surprises, and a bit of delicious pain.

Do yourself a favour, book two hours, and don't hesitate in handing the reins of power over to this Lady.

Thank You Mistress!
Old 07-28-2018, 10:45 AM
No Contact Available

Default Re: Vivien Claire is a brilliant, seductive Domme

Awww thanks! I always enjoy our visits! and I've been making good use of the new flogger.