Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-29-2020, 05:20 PM
I like it Here

Default Prebooking at adultea

Wondering others thoughts on prebooking at the parlours. For years now I’ve used them as a quick fix that didn’t require much (any) planning ahead but now that my free time is getting less and less I don’t like rolling the dice.
My last few parlour visits have been REALLY good as I’ve been able to connect with ladies that were well reviewed and I’d tried checking the schedule to find them and I guess take a chance that they would be available.
Today I lost that chance and I hate to write a “negative” review for a girl when it was just kinda *blah*. But I was back in my car in about 17 minutes from the time I’d got out of it, including a shower and laying on the bed alone for a couple minutes.

I guess the next time I’ve got a chance to visit I’ll call ahead and see if one of my favs is available. I’m assuming it doesn’t require as much notice as booking our lovely London Sugar ladies.
Old 10-30-2020, 08:31 AM
Full spa/massage provider

Default Re: Prebooking at adultea

The parlours definitely don’t require as much pre-planning even for making an appointment. AFAIK they’ll only accept an appointment for an individual after they have arrived for their shift so it’s less likely when you call that the person
You want to book with will already be booked as there’s only a small window of time to schedule appointments anyways, it’s not like appointments can be made weeks in advance like with the LS indy providers.

You can also call ahead to ask if the person you want to see is avail, and if not ask what time they will be and book an appt for that time.

Hope that helps!

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 10-30-2020, 09:22 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogg95 View Post
I hate to write a “negative” review for a girl when it was just kinda *blah*. But I was back in my car in about 17 minutes from the time I’d got out of it, including a shower and laying on the bed alone for a couple minutes.
That's what this board is for. She may have just had an off day, but if we don't hold them to some standard of professionalism, those "off days" will become more frequent.
Clients should be aware, as well as management so they can give the girl a bit of a shake to wake her up. Mediocre service is a slippery slope which the parlour doesn't tolerate, but doesn't know about until clients complain about it.

Old 10-30-2020, 01:07 PM
I like it Here

I suppose you’re right. I’m still not going to post the name but I will say I broke two of my own rules. A/ avoid the new Unreviewed girls and B/avoid the young 20 somethings.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM
AdultEA Manager

Quote:
Wondering others thoughts on prebooking at the parlours. For years now I’ve used them as a quick fix that didn’t require much (any) planning ahead but now that my free time is getting less and less I don’t like rolling the dice.
My last few parlour visits have been REALLY good as I’ve been able to connect with ladies that were well reviewed and I’d tried checking the schedule to find them and I guess take a chance that they would be available.
Today I lost that chance and I hate to write a “negative” review for a girl when it was just kinda *blah*. But I was back in my car in about 17 minutes from the time I’d got out of it, including a shower and laying on the bed alone for a couple minutes.

I guess the next time I’ve got a chance to visit I’ll call ahead and see if one of my favs is available. I’m assuming it doesn’t require as much notice as booking our lovely London Sugar ladies.
Feel free to leave name of girl, as being Managment we will always read negative reviews and address the issue with the attandant in hopes She doesn’t continue shorting time you pay for etc.

If you don’t like rolling dice, definitely try book in advance. I also suggest when you see your favourite parlour girl you should talk to them on how to contact them directly to prebook appointments. As they are able use parlour even when not on schedule to see there regulars
Old 11-05-2020, 10:45 AM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Quote:

Mention the girl you saw and your experience. That's the only way to give members an FYI if the girl was having an off day or her service is not as good as it should be. Others who may have seen her may then add their comments which helps everyone on LS.

LTO_3