Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Private Services > Other Adult Entertainer Services in London

Other Adult Entertainer Services in London Reviews and Discussions on local Dommes, Dancers, or whatever

Old 10-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Solids is open?

Yeah that's what was offered to me but seemed a little sketchy. Never heard of that at a SC before.

Yeah there are some curtains but also side walls to the booths which adds privacy compared to the one long couch at Solid's - didn't like that.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:12 AM
I miss Carmen & Leanna

Was in London Thursday evening so stopped by Solids for a drink or 2. It was just after 7. Signed the sheet at the door and went in. Ordered a drink then the bouncer came over wanting $10. My buddy was like each? Yeah. Buddy says no. Bouncer walks away. Left after the 1 drink. Seriously Solids?
Old 10-09-2021, 08:26 PM
BSR in a past life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister C View Post
Was in London Thursday evening so stopped by Solids for a drink or 2. It was just after 7. Signed the sheet at the door and went in. Ordered a drink then the bouncer came over wanting $10. My buddy was like each? Yeah. Buddy says no. Bouncer walks away. Left after the 1 drink. Seriously Solids?
WTF? Bouncer wanted $20 for you guys to be there? I thought Solids only did cover on weekends after 9? Maybe the bouncer wanted to make a bit of extra cash. In any case, itís crazy! Were there even any dancers working?
Old 10-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Rookie Member

Was in there Saturday night for first time...been to many stripclubs in my time...this one was very disappointing..even though servers on they just stood at the bar..you had to go to the bar to get a drink...most dancers stood there looking bored.. very little interaction with customers..other than quick you want a dance no ok....maybe I'm getting older and this is a sign of times lol
Old 10-11-2021, 01:14 AM
BSR in a past life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navaar View Post
Was in there Saturday night for first time...been to many stripclubs in my time...this one was very disappointing..even though servers on they just stood at the bar..you had to go to the bar to get a drink...most dancers stood there looking bored.. very little interaction with customers..other than quick you want a dance no ok....maybe I'm getting older and this is a sign of times lol
Maybe due to distancing rules? When/if things open up, maybe the dancers will start hanging at tables again? But odd about the wait staff. Sounds lazy!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:52 AM
Massage Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navaar View Post
Sounds about right.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe there are capacity limits and proof of vaccination required to enter. Plus being a holiday weekend.
The pandemic has certainly put a cash crunch on many people and as it has been in the past when money flows, so does the staff. When it doesn't, neither has the staff.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:35 PM
Rookie Member

Just went back for the first time in a long time. Got to meet Janet (Maybe Janette), and she was the highlight of my evening.

Not only did I have one of the most amazingly energetic lapdance, I had a great long chat with her beforehand. She's incredibly personable and made my night.