Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 02-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Like a Fine Wine!

Thumbs up Sadie's Reviews

Just over a week ago I noticed Miss Sadie had placed an ad here on the board. I was intrigued and sent her a message right away introducing myself and welcoming her to our quirky and dysfunctional family. Almost immediately she responded saying hello and that she remembered me from another time when our paths had crossed.

The fact I was remembered and then to be told my company was very enjoyable had me hooked. Double barbed right through the cheek. I wasn't getting away!

The week proceeded with many questions and lots of teasing but she wouldn't say when or where we had met before.

Eventually her schedule was posted and I was fortunate to be able to spend some time on Valentines Day with this lovely woman.

Sure enough we had met before, and after she reminded me exactly where everything fell in to place and we had a good laugh and chat about the good old days!

Since you have read this far, thanks for your patience! Miss Sadie is very good company and her companionship is very pleasant. Her place is easy to find and was clean and tidy. Perhaps a little sparse but time will let her put her own touches to the place. Of that I am certain.

The afternoon passed in to early evening as we chatted and spent some quality time together. She is very sharp, witty and a pleasure to talk to.

I am certainly going to be popping in again to continue the conversation.

I have little doubt she will have any issues settling in to this community.

Cheers Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Force
Old 03-18-2015, 08:21 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Sadie

Sadie Sinful is a wonderful experience. She carries on an enjoyable conversation while performing a pleasurable massage. I will repeat.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Cookie Member

I also spent a wonderful afternoon with her!

Berny
Coffee - but no free donuts (Timmies what is your problem?)
Old 04-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Trapper

Default Sadie's Reviews

Finally got a few days off and decided to start them off with a bang ( no pun intended). I've had my eye on the beautiful Sadie for a while now. Finally PM'd her to get the ball rolling. Man am I glad I did. She was easy to get in touch with and we settled on a convinent time. Her little sanctuary is in a high rise (my fav) easy to find with lots of parking. When she opened the door I knew I was in for a great time. Instant smile, a nice hug and then took me by the hand and lead me to where we could get more comfortable. The details I will not go into. What I will say is that if you want to spend time with a beautiful and very confident woman then she is your girl. The hour plus I spent seemed to fly by. Will defiantly repeat and will most definitely be booking for more than an hour.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Cookie Member

I've also seen Sadie and loved it! Agree all with what you said - except that this is not the review section is it?!
She definitely requires more than a standard hour to enjoy all her perks.

Berny
It's like catching a Tiger by the Tail.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Re: Sadie

I tried and I liked.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Trapper

Had an amazing time with her. A true gem. Treat her well and she will definitely treat you better
Old 04-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Sadie's Reviews

have been emailing this lovely lady a few times but never worked out. Today everything came together and we met. From the reviews and online photo's I was ready for a lovely looking lady but what I got was a very enticing little vixen, with a warm kiss and hug. She asked if I wanted a massage. All I will say is very responsive to the touch and first time I had my ears pulled that I didn't care. She is very easy to talk to and found we both love the same movie. I will definitely repeat.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Rookie Member

spent an hour with this lovely lady. and as was mentioned one hour just not long enough to sample all she has to offer. so I never took advantage of the massage but of the rest of her. will repeat.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Rookie Member

Sweet Sadie, what more can be said. a truly welcomed addition to London Sugar. Great for coffee or tea and a wonderful movie too. Take care boys, this one is a keeper by any measure. Flip